Boombox Classic 2018!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JSU played a completely different book for the 5th except killshot lol chill bro.
That's not hard to do considering your 5ths have been against Southern Miss, Valley, and yourselves. lol

All 5 of our songs were also new. JSU was on hush mode all game. lol

Spent darn near the entire off-season and most of the season hating on the Jukebox and it blew up right in their faces. lol

They don’t have any business of their own. jSU is the Jukebox’s biggest fan. They thought we would crumble because Haymer left as if we didn’t lose Ludwig Freeman, Dr. Greggs, and Mr. Jackson before that.

I am going to sit here and wait for every excuse they can come up with...
Its crazy EVERYWEEK, AND I MEAN EVERY WEEK they on YouTube, telling us how bad we were, YET THIS IS WHAT YOU COME UP WITH...
And clearly it's not like SU did anything NEW tonight, that they have not done all SEASON.

They don’t have any business of their own. jSU is the Jukebox’s biggest fan. They thought we would crumble because Haymer left as if we didn’t lose Ludwig Freeman, Dr. Greggs, and Mr. Jackson before that.
It shows that Haymer's gone. su was bland as hell and the fans all around said it.

I am going to sit here and wait for every excuse they can come up with...
Its crazy EVERYWEEK, AND I MEAN EVERY WEEK they on YouTube, telling us how bad we were, YET THIS IS WHAT YOU COME UP WITH...
And clearly it's not like SU did anything NEW tonight, that they have not done all SEASON.
Yall's band has taken a noticeable decline since the thief's departure.

su's marching in and marching out is sooo boorrinngggg!!! No excitement whatsoever. It's like listening to paint dry.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Dude, stop tearing up like a little bitch. The Boom won the Zero quarter, Halftime and the 5th quarter. That should give you something to cry about! No one does it like the Boom!

5th Quarter - Boombox Classic 2018 | Who Got the W, Who took the L?
96197ccf-fae0-406c-939a-b976f4ac4a0b.png

Back