Boombox Classic 2018!

Unknowm

43438074_504141770062322_8427930546796378799_n.jpg

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No hype this season idk why. But im very pleased with the boom sound this year. Hate me if you want but Southern is SOUNDING good even current an alumni seems some inconsistency compared to the juke we know. I can see a good battle but haymer needs to come back. Im glad no crank fest was done because from current clips Ls wouldve been given to odd bands.

No hype this season idk why. But im very pleased with the boom sound this year. Hate me if you want but Southern is SOUNDING good even current an alumni seems some inconsistency compared to the juke we know. I can see a good battle but haymer needs to come back. Im glad no crank fest was done because from current clips Ls wouldve been given to odd bands.

Haymer was Southern's PR man, he's gone. Also, Southern has nothing to brag about this year, their band is slaw!

But wait.....There’s more. While y’all here tooting your own horns and not facing anyone. We’re still getting national props.

CFECF49A-5001-413C-8C5C-5718651D8806.jpeg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Here's a prop from people that really know something about HBCU marching bands.

HERE ARE THE TOP 5 HBCU BAND HALFTIME SHOWS FROM WEEK 8

5. Southern (vs. Texas Southern)
Performed at the Cotton Bowl, Dallas, Texas

4. Bethune-Cookman (vs. North Carolina A&T)
Performed at Municipal Stadium, Daytona Beach, Fla.

3. Jackson State (vs. North Alabama)
Performed at Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium, Jackson, Miss.

2. North Carolina A&T (vs. Bethune-Cookman)
Performed at Municipal Stadium, Daytona Beach, Fla.

1. Norfolk State (vs. North Carolina Central)
Performed at Dick Price Stadium, Norfolk, Va.

https://hbcusports.com/2018/10/24/here-are-the-top-5-hbcu-band-halftime-shows-from-week-8-2/

At this point, they don't have anything to brag about. They're waiting after the game, to decide if they will have something to brag about.

Dude WTH are you talking about? We're just not as obsessed with y'all like y'all are with us. Kings don't chase peasants. #carryon #getthiswork

Back