Pat Robertson Urges Trump To Pardon Everyone, Then Shut Down Mueller Probe

Olde Hornet

Pat Robertson Urges Trump To Pardon Everyone, Then Shut Down Mueller Probe
nono2.gif

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pat-robertson-trump-pardon_us_59f7d8aee4b0aec1467a5c14

Televangelist Pat Robertson wants President Donald Trump to issue pardons to everyone involved in the Russia scandal and then “shut down” the investigation being led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Sooner or later we are going to learn to stop supporting everyone who professes to be Christian.

I read somewhere that you will know the tree by the fruit it bears. The Christ example has been left. I assume you have read His teachings and what he did throughout the 3 plus years of His ministry. If anyone who professes to teach His doctrine deviates or ignores those principles and concepts and you continue to align yourself with that person or those persons then I have no words.

This is what I tell black people all the time (like that Alcorn alum) ... white evangelicals are anti-intellectuals, "friendly" racists, and stupid. DO NOT ATTEND THEIR CHURCHES.
Here I am. You know they give us handles so we can use them when we reference each other. Now I bet you don't want people to judge you based on the worst of black people. I bet you don't even want people to make decisions about you based on what I do. Most of us know Pat Robertson has some issues and doesn't in many instances represent Christ regardless of what he's saying. As much grace as I receive and have been given by Christ. I've got plenty left over to treat my neighbors how I want to be treated instead of how they deserve to be treated.

If trump listens to dude he'll be looking through them bars in no time.

Exactly....I'm not being funny but I don't give television evangelist a damn thing....people don't realize how much it cost to be on TV...that means money is not going to those who need it most.
The thing is...they don't pretend that it is going to those in need.

Here I am. You know they give us handles so we can use them when we reference each other. Now I bet you don't want people to judge you based on the worst of black people. I bet you don't even want people to make decisions about you based on what I do. Most of us know Pat Robertson has some issues and doesn't in many instances represent Christ regardless of what he's saying. As much grace as I receive and have been given by Christ. I've got plenty left over to treat my neighbors how I want to be treated instead of how they deserve to be treated.

If trump listens to dude he'll be looking through them bars in no time.

While you're trying to get smart I didn't @ you because for one I wasn't addressing you and two I told you before I was done discussing the matter with you. I spoke truth about my disdain for white evangelicals and you made it clear you were not receptive which is fine with me ... what you decide to do with your life doesn't negatively impact me whatsoever so I respectfully ended the conversation.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
While you're trying to get smart I didn't @ you because for one I wasn't addressing you and two I told you before I was done discussing the matter with you. I spoke truth about my disdain for white evangelicals and you made it clear you were not receptive which is fine with me ... what you decide to do with your life doesn't negatively impact me whatsoever so I respectfully ended the conversation.

I simply said, you can use my name when talking about me
This is what I tell black people all the time (like that Alcorn alum)
. I'm not anonymous. While I understand that you aren't going to have a discussion with me about this topic, you've made it clear you are going to talk about me though and so I'm going to chirp up.

I should have done 2 paragraphs before. While the initial comment was directed to you because you referenced me, the rest of my comment had little to do with you in particular and was just my contribution to the thread as a whole. So in the interest of continuing that discussion...

As I said before, no one here wants to be judged by the works of another, so while what pat robertson said is to me reprehensible why do many of us insist on using that as justification for having a negative attitude towards all white people or white christians?
are you expecting just black people in heaven? did God not create all human beings? If God loves them, then how can we hate them and love God, their creator? just asking.

oh...and like before...if trump is dumb enough to follow this advice he might just end up behind bars. I for one hope he tries to do it.

Looks like Lil Wayne was thinking one step ahead when he cosigned Trump

Still doesn't get him out of the woods financially though (J Prince got his masters from Birdman only for him to sell them for $100 million and now he has sold Drake's masters smh)

Back