‘Coming To America’ Sequel

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
EB13V6XWkAAsZkq

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Can I just say that, while I'm glad Tiffany Haddish is getting work, I have Tiffany Haddish fatigue.
Well, I don't. I was a fan loooong before she became famous. It was something about her. Can she be ratchet and ghetto sometimes? Of course..that is not even my style. But for whatever reason, I just love her energy. She made it and hope she keeps doing her thing.

Last edited:
So Prince Akeem had him a side chick huh? LOL

Wait....what about Victoria Dillard? She was one of those royal bathers. Will she be in the movie? I hope so, meanwhile much respect to Garcelle Beauvais for still looking lovely. Is it just me noticing this or is it that Black Women these days age very very well.
Not sure how much her condition impacts her ability to work, but she has been relatively out of the spotlight...
"In 2005, at the age of 36, Dillard was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease."

Not sure how much her condition impacts her ability to work, but she has been relatively out of the spotlight...
"In 2005, at the age of 36, Dillard was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease."
Oh wow, I didn't know. I did my own search on her as well and saw that the last thing she did within the acting field (according to IMDB) was in 2009. I really hate that.

Back