Serena Williams....Lord Jesus!

She looks to much like her pops in the grill for me!

I'm in slim thick mode right now anyway.

giphy.gif

Man all of y'all talking about how fine Serena is. Once y'all bust that first nutt y'all wouldn't see her the same way y'all do now. Smh

Stop hatin', dez! :D Let us old men fantasize about dat gul Serena and dis gul right cheah.... :D

tracee-ellis-ross-6th-annual-essence-black-women-in-hollywood-luncheon-03.jpg

Don't you ever post a picture of my second ex wife again!!! LOL....man I have been in love with her since Girlfriends. I watched the show just for her.....WHEW!!!!!

Don't you ever post a picture of my second ex wife again!!! LOL....man I have been in love with her since Girlfriends. I watched the show just for her.....WHEW!!!!!

Bruh, I apologize :D but I couldn't help it mane. I BEEN digging on her since she burst on the scene. She tried to hide her sexuality initially but I saw all through that thurrrrrrrrrrr. I had to confront Journ over my first baby momma when he was up close tryna' touch on her while taking pix, Stephanie Mills, so I feel your ire sir and will not cross that line, unless Rah the sun god, athena, zeus, mercury, buddha, confucious, et al gods bless me to be semi-naked w/ that woman for JUST.... 42 seconds. . :D

Back