HBCU Basketball: January 2 - 9

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Grambling came back to beat AAMU 69-67. Somebody is getting their first win Saturday lol (Valley or AAMU)

If we can at least go 4-3 over these next couple of games until Paris is back that will be huge.

Congrats Valley

Don't jinx us like that lol. UAPB put 105 on us. Either that was an anomaly (for both teams seeing as that neither of us consistently scored over 70 in OOC play) or Valley is gonna be a bad defensive team. If AAMU scores over 80 on us then yeah we'll probably staring at a 7-8 seed again

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
sho would be nice if I could watch these games on sort of stream...does the conference have a TV deal for basketball?

Yall need to beat us so we can put this staff out to pasture.

See my post from earlier this week.

Valley is gonna be a bad defensive team. If AAMU scores over 80 on us then yeah we'll probably staring at a 7-8 seed again

Yall were just about at it. Bad perimeter and post defense in the paint (especially late in the game). If Valley wins 5-6 games this year, Payne will be in the same boat as Comegy going into the last year of a contract. As I said before, the rest of the SWAC is down (see TSU losing to PV right now) so that gives me some small hope but we gotta tighten it up. We haven't beat Alabama State in a couple of years so that's gonna be a tough game as well

Back