Breaking News on Dowell Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
now whats your excuse for Talledega blowing yall the f out since now you want to speak on volume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when horns were the backbone of SU band shit ended when JSU horns came up in 2011 and now NO MATCH!

Now you're hopping on Talledega's nads this is pretty sad man. Again thank you LOSERS for turning this bowels taylor thread into the normal Jealous of Southern University thread.

Y'all still mad from the gym slaughter and getting clowned on the field. Keep it coming!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Now you're hopping on Talledega's nads this is pretty sad man. Again thank you LOSERS for turning this bowels taylor thread into the normal Jealous of Southern University thread.

Y'all still mad from the gym slaughter and getting clowned on the field. Keep it coming!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Two words, "NO MATCH"! Overpowered and outclassed by the Boom! You better recognize!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Two words, "NO MATCH"! Overpowered and outclassed by the Boom! You better recognize!

Dude yall took 3 L's that weekend. The Gym Friday, Halftime Saturday AND the Final Score.

On second thought make that 4 L's.....as soon as yall marched in, yall got BLASTED!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B01kQMhIQAArlQ1.jpg

You need to be talking to you Alum's because right now your opinion is like a needle in a haystack. You better make THEM recognize.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Bruh....I HOLLERED when I saw that clip. Showed that to my son who marches. He said he wasn't surprised.

There's more out there. That's why I come on here and laugh at the delusion.
And there's more out there who know the BOOM is far more balanced and crisp than any SWAC band.
Why else is JSU constantly ranked higher than any SWAC band? I guess you forgot to add that part to your "there's more out there" comment. LOL!

Really. Too bad they don't get the invites and accolades that SU has the last several years. And how do you know what SUs band budget is? Lol. I will bet you money we have the best alumni band association out there. Yall done bumped your damn heads if you think bands have passed SU up. Dude we still setting trends. We are SU and the rest are still wanting to be where the Jukebox is. Let me know the next time a company like Yamaha sponsors a HBCU band. Carry on. Man folks act like they can come on here and post any damn thing. Bigger budgets. Comical. Most HBCUS are barely meeting their athletic budgets and you in here bragging on band budgets. If your alums ain't going to help your band program, then you are playing with dynamite thinking the schools can fund these big bands. Oh well.

I don't think bands have passed SU up. They are just not as good as the BOOM. SU is a solid #2. :) I think SU is trying to recover from the Jackson era. That is why I am glad to see Haymer come in acting like a crackhead. SU needed their "edge" back. He is just a lil too ghetto w it. He is acting WORSE than Renaldo Murray... and that's not good.

If your alums ain't going to help your band program, then you are playing with dynamite thinking the schools can fund these big bands. Oh well.

VERY true! JSU band alums have stepped up as of late tho. It took them forever to even get an account set up... smh

And there's more out there who know the BOOM is far more balanced and crisp than any SWAC band.
Why else is JSU constantly ranked higher than any SWAC band?

Why you ask?

I guess it's because JSU has that "50 pound base sound" or something to that affect.

Last edited:
Why else is JSU constantly ranked higher than any SWAC band? I guess you forgot to add that part to your "there's more out there" comment. LOL!

Consistently ranked higher than any SWAC band???? What rankings you looking at? Must be sponsored by Stamp Burgers or something. If I felt like wasting my time I'd pull out rankings all the way back from 1991 until now to PROVE you're lying through the keyboard. Again you need to speak to your alums that were walking with their heads down and confessing on YouTube. Hahahahahaahaha!!!!

#2 according to whom??

everybody!

Consistently ranked higher than any SWAC band???? What rankings you looking at? Must be sponsored by Stamp Burgers or something. If I felt like wasting my time I'd pull out rankings all the way back from 1991 until now to PROVE you're lying through the keyboard. Again you need to speak to your alums that were walking with their heads down and confessing on YouTube. Hahahahahaahaha!!!!

Southern needs to regroup and get ready for fall 2015, know when you been defeated!

everybody!

Southern needs to regroup and get ready for fall 2015, know when you been defeated!

Thing is, they KNOW when they've been defeated but they'll never admit it....certainly not in public or on hbcusports.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dude yall took 3 L's that weekend. The Gym Friday, Halftime Saturday AND the Final Score.

On second thought make that 4 L's.....as soon as yall marched in, yall got BLASTED!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B01kQMhIQAArlQ1.jpg

Don't forget that big L in Atlanta at the Honda Battle of the Bands. JSU had not 1(guest soloist on the opening fanfare), not 2(little boy singer), not 3( dude on skates), not 4 (Big Krit), but 5 sideshows(extra DM) and still didn't do s--- worth mentioning besides playing loud on that Big Krit song at the end of their show. They did a nice 2-tempo drill, but it was all forgotten due to the over-saturation of extra performers.

Last edited:
Don't forget that big L in Atlanta at the Honda Battle of the Bands. JSU had not 1(guest soloist on the opening fanfare), not 2(little boy singer), not 3( dude on skates), not 4 (Big Krit), but 5 sideshows(extra DM) and still didn't do s--- worth mentioning besides playing loud on that Big Krit song at the end of their show. They did a nice 2-tempo drill, but it was all forgotten due to the over-saturation of extra performers.

You forgot to mention the entertainment at the beginning of the show when the guy fell on his arse during the tiger run on. Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Like I said, they'll never admit defeat even when it stares them right in the face.

When folks start getting the invites and national attention that SU gets then they can talk. Trust me, if some major entity looks for a HBCU band. SU has gotten the call. So continue this defeated make believe world yall living in as SU continues to get the invites. Hell just do a damn Super Bowl or something National on a recent basis then holla at us.

# notonjukeboxlevel

everybody!

Who is everybody? That Bullshat HBCU fan internet poll? That "poll" is about as accurate as that Precisio....OOPS my bad. Wrong forum.

Know when YOU'VE been defeated, my friend. This past fall, in Jackson, I almost felt bad for jSU.....ALMSOT!

When folks start getting the invites and national attention that SU gets then they can talk. Trust me, if some major entity looks for a HBCU band. SU has gotten the call. So continue this defeated make believe world yall living in as SU continues to get the invites. Hell just do a damn Super Bowl or something National on a recent basis then holla at us.

# notonjukeboxlevel

Wait...they've (jSU) never done a SUperbowl?

At the @1:17 mark, look to your right and notice the Doll with the Teletubby physique.

teletubbies10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back