Do Hispanic Woman have more "Hood" in them than Black Women?

BRAVEHEART123

The Clown Prince of Crime
BH heard this conversation at work that a Hispanic Woman is the only woman a Black Woman is hesitant to confront/fight because they can be just as hood.

Yes or No.

Depends on case by case basis. Those Puerto Ricans in New York though are something else.. Razor under the tongue carrying wenches.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Funny. This thread is right on time. Just had a cussing match with one in the drive-thru of Dunkin Donuts 30 minutes ago :emlaugh:

All you have to do is look at Puerto Ricans butts. Them and sistas got some nice ones. Now if you wanna see some nice looking Mexicans go out to El Paso, Tx or Las Cruces, New Mexico. Man some of the baddest mexican chicks around!!!!!

All you have to do is look at Puerto Ricans butts. Them and sistas got some nice ones. Now if you wanna see some nice looking Mexicans go out to El Paso, Tx or Las Cruces, New Mexico. Man some of the baddest mexican chicks around!!!!!

What he said, whoo boy....:nod::nod:

They must grow into that "hoodness" because all I see around here is hot air and fear.

Well being that I spent this past weekend at the beach.. South Padre Island, TX. a few minutes from Mexico... That's all we saw this weekend... and These Hispanic women are NO Joke!!... These were Mexican women from right across the boader.. It was hott tho...

Interesting.

I've never seen a Mexican woman I consider hot. They all look like a short, dumpy bag of beans to me. Bad built for no reason. :( :noidea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Interesting.

I've never seen a Mexican woman I consider hot. They all look like a short, dumpy bag of beans to me. Bad built for no reason. :( :noidea:

Really??? Where you been living???? I've seen some really hot ones and some really not ones!!!

Now having said that, here in HSV, what you described is the norm and they are basically the really NOT ones!!!!.

Really??? Where you been living???? I've seen some really hot ones and some really not ones!!!

Now having said that, here in HSV, what you described is the norm and they are basically the really NOT ones!!!!.

:lol:

That's what I mean. Maybe I'm overlooking the hot ones. Because when I see typical Mexican women I frown up like Fred Sanford looking at Ester. :smh:

:lol:

That's what I mean. Maybe I'm overlooking the hot ones. Because when I see typical Mexican women I frown up like Fred Sanford looking at Ester. :smh:

I've definitely seen them in Texas and in Mexico. Not the quanitity of Colombian or Venezuelan women, but they're out here.

Yeah they were definitely out there.. Also... it was South Padre Island.. sooooo much more to choose from... The potbelly ones were there too.... but OVERLOOKED!!! :lol:

Back