Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!

Obama_Mission_Accomplished_251.jpg

This one is better....

obamamissionaccomplishe.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

“We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We have more important things to do. I have more important things to do."

- President Barack Obama, April 27, 2011

I dislike Fox News just as much as anyone else, but that looks like a local affiliate, not the national channel.

Actually, I believe it to be thee Fox News because they have been spelling Osama's name "Usama" all night long. :spin:

It was a ground operation, I wonder who made the killer shot that actually killed him. They are instant heros.

And these stupid arse folks are trying to flip it saying

Obama didn't do anything it was the C.I.A & the U.S Military that did it all.

:smh::no::smh:

Who the hell do they think is the Commander & Chief!!!

Exactly...but I just heard on CNN a former CIA intelligence guy who said he was a Republican and didn't vote for Obama...said that he and others have to give Obama kudos for going ahead with this mission. It was Obama's decision..everybody knows that.

:topic:

Man...I wish 24 was back on! :lol:

Them People are going to be scouting everything U.S. trying to get his body back--GOOD LUCK TROOPS!

I heard his body was buried at sea to prevent his gravesite from becoming some sort of shrine and recruiting grounds for Al Qaeda.

Let me do like maz for a second...

[video=youtube;rbNnvPBokNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbNnvPBokNs[/video]

Great Leadership - no drone attack - troops on the ground to do the job.

It will be interesting how Fox Noise, Rush, Hannity etc will spin this away from the President so the politicos on capital hill will have something to run with.

Last edited:

It will be interesting how Fox Noise, Rush, Hannity etc will spin this away from the President so the politicos on capital hill will have something to run with.

So... will you still not be voting for him?

Well here it comes the spin is on, they are saying that Osama is just one man in the army of islamic fundamentalist, who want to destroy or country and we are far from this war being over. Said they would expect the war to ramp up to show the movement is still alive.

Also, saying Osama in recent has become just a symbol and not as active in the movement due to health reasons and they believe the movement has taken on new younger leaders. Osama at this point was just a figure head.

I guess they will choose to down play the topic as thier method of spin.

The local channel 11 news had people on this morining in preston hollow thanking Pres. Bush. WTF are these people smoking?

Last edited:
Why was his body burned so fast and desposed of in the sea? But they have "pictures" right?....lol

I dislike Fox News just as much as anyone else, but that looks like a local affiliate, not the national channel.

WWL down here in New Orleans did the same thing and followed with this email..

An earlier email from WWL erroneously contained the subject line "Obama bin Laden reportedly killed."
WWL Radio is very sorry for the error. The subject line should have read, "Obama says bin Laden reportedly killed."
The typo was by no means intentional, and we sincerely apologize for the error.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why was his body burned so fast and desposed of in the sea? But they have "pictures" right?....lol

trp, this is too big to be fake, if this story came out to be fake it would destroy the US's credibility world wide and thrust our country out of world leadership.

The quote was that his body was buried in the proper Muslim tradition. Not!!! The proper way to bury a devout Muslim is not to dump his body in the sea. LOL!! This should piss off more extreme Muslims, that their hero was supposedly dumped in the ocean for sharks to feed upon.

Just FYI in case anyone cared, :lol:
In Islam, the tradition favors quick burial-preferably before sundown on the day of the death.
Also from The Muslim Faith, Burial at Sea and Cremation:
624. If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule.

Last edited:
Just for FYI in case anyone cared, :lol:
In Islam, the tradition favors quick burial-preferably before sundown on the day of the death.
Also from The Muslim Faith, Burial at Sea and Cremation:
624. If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule.

Great post thank you! Some people...

I believe that Obama Has punched his ticket on this one and should, thank GOD he came out with the birth certificate and 'DUMPED Trump,' make his legitimate place as President of the United States. Only thing I hate is the fact that people are still going to give Bush the credit for this and they stated that the Bush administration had him caught in Tora Bora but moved their troops to Iraq--give John Kerry the CREDIT for bringing it to congress! All is left now is to make sure that this doesn't be a uprising on the terrorist's part and make them more of a threat to our society!

I cannot help but remember the President's Daily Briefing on August 6, 2001 during that working vacation.

Not so fast my friend. There will be others. Bin Laden was just the face of terror. Can't let our guards down now.

This is what is going through my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back