BREAKING NEWS!!! Osama Bin Laden is DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!

YOU DARN RIGHT THEY GOT THAT *** HOLE (NO PUN INTENDED)!

Last edited:

They are reporting that he was killed in Pakistan and the U.S. has his body.

Osama bin Laden is dead!!

(CBS News) The founder and spiritual figurehead for al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden, is dead.

Several officials confirmed the report to CBS News, and say that his body is currently in U.S. hands.

CBS News correspondent David Martin reports that bin Laden was killed by forces in Afghanistan.

The long-lost terrorist mastermind had eluded an aggressive hunt by U.S. authorities for nearly ten years since the attacks on the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Washington, D.C. on Sept. 11, 2001.

Source

They are reporting that he was killed in Pakistan and the U.S. has his body.

That's what I heard as well. Getting texts from some of my boys still serving that are up in DC.

Obama has pulled a coup with this one.

Obama has pulled a coup with this one.

It seemed to surprise all the news agency's too, since you didn't hear of any leaks about the operation and it was a success.

I am a very Proud American right now.

So happy for the 9/11 families

I believe that Obama Has punched his ticket on this one and should, thank GOD he came out with the birth certificate and 'DUMPED Trump,' make his legitimate place as President of the United States. Only thing I hate is the fact that people are still going to give Bush the credit for this and they stated that the Bush administration had him caught in Tora Bora but moved their troops to Iraq--give John Kerry the CREDIT for bringing it to congress! All is left now is to make sure that this doesn't be a uprising on the terrorist's part and make them more of a threat to our society!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Yeah, especially considering they actually killed him a week ago.

It was a ground operation, I wonder who made the killer shot that actually killed him. They are instant heros.

I believe that Obama Has punched his ticket on this one and should, thank GOD he came out with the birth certificate and 'DUMPED Trump,' make his legitimate place as President of the United States. Only thing I hate is the fact that people are still going to give Bush the credit for this and they stated that the Bush administration had him caught in Tora Bora but moved their troops to Iraq--give John Kerry the CREDIT for bringing it to congress! All is left now is to make sure that this doesn't be a uprising on the terrorist's part and make them more of a threat to our society!

And these stupid arse folks are trying to flip it saying

Obama didn't do anything it was the C.I.A & the U.S Military that did it all.

:smh::no::smh:

Who the hell do they think is the Commander & Chief!!!

Not so fast my friend. There will be others. Bin Laden was just the face of terror. Can't let our guards down now.

In spots but it's going to take years before anybody gain his kind of power again.

Sent from my Android Captivate

Some folks are giving credit to Bush.

Well Rick Perry can kiss a bid for the White House in 2012 goodbye. Now he can use that Rainy Day Fund to save teachers jobs.

Not so fast my friend. There will be others. Bin Laden was just the face of terror. Can't let our guards down now.

Now he's a maryt (I hope I spelled that right)

All this time we have been thinking Bin Laden was hiding in a cave, but he has been chilling in a damn mansion near the Pakistan capitol. Aint this some sh1t.

It was a ground operation, I wonder who made the killer shot that actually killed him. They are instant heros.

Why are you calling them stupid?

They are doing what real racist have always done and that is belittle anything a person of color does.

Sent from my Android Captivate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back