Zildjian Goes Hollywood video trailor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me see if you can be honest...

What HBCU made it popular?

:noidea: I couldn't tell you. And on the real, my first time EVER seeing SU period was in 95 when yall came to Bama st. So from my perspective, the first cymbol sections I've ever seen (not counting the atl bands) was ours and the section from the schools we played that bands showed up.....(Jsu, TSU, Alcorn, AAMU, and SU).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:noidea: I couldn't tell you. And on the real, my first time EVER seeing SU period was in 95 when yall came to Bama st. So from my perspective, the first cymbol sections I've ever seen (not counting the atl bands) was ours and the section from the schools we played that bands showed up.....(Jsu, TSU, Alcorn, AAMU, and SU).

Smh......I hear ya man..

:tup:

Okay, DJ the Video guy your alumni got all the videos. Ask him to post one ATL band that had SU style form 1960 until 1995. Let's put the truth out here buddy. I like this. Man you young cats don't know jack. Let's put it out player. :tup:

Why don't you post it? Prove us wrong and that yall been doing it. You are the only one on here that has said it didn't start in NO. There have been at least 4 -5 people to back up what we're saying plus you have no proof. So why should I even listen to anything you say? Where's your proof George Bush? (WMD's) :lol: Next you gone tell us Atlanta invented brass bands and played "Do What You Wanna" first. LOL!!!!!

Why don't you post it? Prove us wrong and that yall been doing it. You are the only one on here that has said it didn't start in NO. There have been at least 4 -5 people to back up what we're saying plus you have no proof. So why should I even listen to anything you say? Where's your proof George Bush? (WMD's) :lol: Next you gone tell us Atlanta invented brass bands and played "Do What You Wanna" first. LOL!!!!!

I don't have to prove anything to you lil kids first of all. Secondly I told yall SU ain't shyt. Ain't never been nor will ever be. You sound like slaw. You march like you retarded. You do the same field shows year after year like special ed kids. Man yall are useless. I mean seriously, you outta be ashamed for that mess you play and put on the field. Seriously, yall suck man. You have gotten worst year after year. Man yall suck. Plus you marched in the 2000's. That means you really suck.

By the way, the only thing to come out of N.O. or SU was that flat footed, horrible, big sorry sound yall claim. What a shame. Yall come on here bragging about that mess. A hot, loud, out of tone mess at that. Sorry crap of loud horrible, no tone playing, same show doing slaw band.

You finished yet?

I'm glad you finally came all out and proved you just on here F'ing around...

I get exactly where you coming from..... if folk believe twirling Z's didn't originate in New Orleans and then at SU... they should believe that load of crap you just finished posting..

Brilliant...

I don't have to prove anything to you lil kids first of all. Secondly I told yall SU ain't shyt. Ain't never been nor will ever be. You sound like slaw. You march like you retarded. You do the same field shows year after year like special ed kids. Man yall are useless. I mean seriously, you outta be ashamed for that mess you play and put on the field. Seriously, yall suck man. You have gotten worst year after year. Man yall suck. Plus you marched in the 2000's. That means you really suck.

LOL!!! You read all that? He put all that to say what? Nothing. How old is he? And people got mad at Kevin, but they let cats like him and jayrob post? This board has truly changed. :lol::lol: And no offense to other AAMU people, but I could have sworn that ATL was a big FAMU and Morris Brown place so why didn't he go to either? Maybe you was slaw lol. Get your old arse outta here. This is too funny.

Last edited:
LOL!!! You read all that? He put all that to say what? Nothing. How old is he? And people got mad at Kevin, but they let cats like him and jayrob post? This board has truly changed. :lol::lol: And no offense to other AAMU people, but I could have sworn that ATL was a big FAMU and Morris Brown place so why didn't he go to either? Maybe you was slaw lol. Get your old arse outta here. This is too funny.

Truth hurts don't it youngster. I would be a smart old man, than a young dummy. An the only slaw is SU. Yeah yall suck. Real bad.

Now, Im starting to wonder are we talking about the same thing here?

Are we talking "twirling" (they call it "spinning" on that other side of the Sipp)...or, are we talking about freestyling? There's a difference.

At any rate....it's funny how everything apparently started outside of La, when I ain't seen too many sections on the game their own, nowdays...back before 2000. From the sectional stand routines to the freestyling...all these bands JUST got in the game. I ain't ever seen a section outside of SU that was as flashy and noticable.

We keep speaking of ATL....but, until recently, I ain't EVER seen a section twirl'n or freestyling worth a isht. No lie. Might've been one, maybe two, in each section that were 'on their way'. But, not too many freestylers that actually caught an eye. And, fa'sho, no sections that were kick'n arse.

As nice as BamaSt. is now....they JUST got the look they got as of shortly after 2000. They were never all with 20's, spread out at the top of the band doing routines n'isht like a certain band. JSt. wasn't...MoB wasn't...or none of these other Z sections weren't doing all that.

Truth hurts don't it youngster. I would be a smart old man, than a young dummy. An the only slaw is SU. Yeah yall suck. Real bad.

I done seen people jealous of the "S" but damn....
You talking about "Hollywood" too old to be doing what he doing...You are too old to be posting such bullshyt...

It probably kill you to know everybody you bring up that you know that was in the band back in your day WISH they marched at SU....

Sorry, we only took in the best.....

I swear you SU cats are so sensitive. What a shame. :lol: SU ain't no better than a two piece snack. Sorry you no love in the ATL. :tup:

I swear you SU cats are so sensitive. What a shame. :lol: SU ain't no better than a two piece snack. Sorry you no love in the ATL. :tup:

Cee...Ima be honest with you. You're going to have a hard time convincing folks that SU ain't loved in ATL. Ima tell you now. That "ain't no HS copying SU" arguement is weak. Esp, with the number of ATLiens that have been thru SU over decades. And, I ain't just talk'n about the 00's and 90's.

Good luck on your journey, anyway...:tup:

Man shut up...Atl drop their jaws every time SU COME BACK THERE FOOL...lol

SU was a regular in ATL when I was in the band... folk from atl used to stalk and find out where we were sleeping eating and practicing and they were there... so kill your bullshyt..
You probably was one of our biggest ATL groupies...

:)

Notice yall keep talking about after 95. :lol: Man yall gets no respectfrom the old skool. Now this drum line generation love yall. :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Notice yall keep talking about after 95. :lol: Man yall gets no respectfrom the old skool. Now this drum line generation love yall. :tup:

Cee you sound like a complete fool...ATL showed SU the same love in 99 that they showed us in 95 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 and 98....
It ain't like YOU would know the difference anyway...
You on here PRETENDING to know what you are talking about like you do with everything.

Cee you sound like a complete fool...ATL showed SU the same love in 99 that they showed us in 95 90 91 92 93 94 96 97 and 98....
It ain't like YOU would know the difference anyway...
You on here PRETENDING to know what you are talking about like you do with everything.

Well I do know one thing, and that is SU gets no ATL love. :tup: That's all I need to know. I also know that spinning cymbals didn't come from SU. That no ATL prior to 1995 had a SU style and no one talked about going to SU in the SWAT's. :tup:

Huh??? Dude you really make no sense. See how you glossed over the FAMU and Morris Brown comment. Guess you couldn't answer that lol. Dude in his 50's talking about we get no love LOL!!!! If you didn't know about SU back in the 70's and 80's you a really not a band head. Acting like no one from ATL never came to SU before 95. LOL!!!!

They made a movie about ATL already and it was about rollerskates...maybe that's the spinning CEE is talking about....

Ain't nothing like an old fool....smh

They made a movie about ATL already and it was about rollerskates...maybe that's the spinning CEE is talking about....

Ain't nothing like an old fool....smh

LOL!!!!

5305-5305-20050919_141320-320x240.jpg

Uh Cee... I marched 91-94 and me and my approximately 20 crab bros from the ATL(don't know how they heard of the Juke since we were unknown in Atl back then) got mad love the 3 times each year that we visited that city(that didn't even know we existed, according to you).

ps::lecture: And when I say "mad Love", I mean, like GROUPIE Love :licky::banana::D. Didn't want you to misunderstand me. I Love Atl and they have ALWAYS love me & the Jukebox right back!

Silly ass argument though! Dude claims to have started Z phi Z after 96... Zock is Z phi Z in 88, not to mention my 91 crab bros... So he is the first to "Exploit" the creation of Z phi Z for his own gain...:clap: Better him than some white folks, it was bound to happen.

Uh Cee... I marched 91-94 and me and my approximately 20 crab bros from the ATL(don't know how they heard of the Juke since we were unknown in Atl back then) got mad love the 3 times each year that we visited that city(that didn't even know we existed, according to you).

ps::lecture: And when I say "mad Love", I mean, like GROUPIE Love :licky::banana::D. Didn't want you to misunderstand me. I Love Atl and they have ALWAYS love me & the Jukebox right back!

Silly ass argument though! Dude claims to have started Z phi Z after 96... Zock is Z phi Z in 88, not to mention my 91 crab bros... So he is the first to "Exploit" the creation of Z phi Z for his own gain...:clap: Better him than some white folks, it was bound to happen.

Frat when I go to ATL and have my band shirt on I daymn near get mob by folks jocking. Cee is just talking out the crack of his arse.

Man yall funny. Okay yall can tell me I no nothing about N.O.. Yet yall know eveyone in ATL likes SU. :lol: Man get ovet it. Yall arew not popular in ATL. Su ain't live, SU is full of Jive. Yall suck. Geesh.....

As of around '96 or so...MoB made the "S" their Godfather (of bands). The "S" even Christened their new bandroom, by stretch'n the walls a bit.

Cee...they don't luv u"S" no mo'?..:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back