do people Stilll wear bluetooths?

Tony

single ear device?

they made bluetooths for both ears!!??!!

Yep. I have some stereo blue tooth head phones I use for listening to podcasts and music that I've downloaded to my Palm Pre.

9246862_ra.jpg

do they STILL wear them? Hell, I just got my first one a few weeks ago!!! :mad: But i couldn't get the hang of it...it won't stay put in my ear and kept falling off. I don't know if my ears are too small or what...anywho. I can't get with it anyway... :noidea:

I'm telling you a bluetooth use to be a part of peoples outfit.
They use to dress to match the bluetooth.
Now no one wants to claim ever wearing one? :lmao:

except for cat daddy

cat daddy you got a blue teeth :lmao:

do they STILL wear them? Hell, I just got my first one a few weeks ago!!! :mad: But i couldn't get the hang of it...it won't stay put in my ear and kept falling off. I don't know if my ears are too small or what...anywho. I can't get with it anyway... :noidea:

I have small ears so whenever I go to purchase a blue tooth I always open it and try it on as soon as I purchase it. If it doesn't fit I return it right then and there.

Plantronics works good for me...and yes Tony...I still use my bluetooth.

I'm telling you a bluetooth use to be a part of peoples outfit.
They use to dress to match the bluetooth.
Now no one wants to claim ever wearing one? :lmao:

except for cat daddy

cat daddy you got a blue teeth :lmao:

Man it comes in handy when traveling. Pull the head phones out and that chatty dude on the plane next to you will leave you alone because he thinks you can't hear him.

Man it comes in handy when traveling. Pull the head phones out and that chatty dude on the plane next to you will leave you alone because he thinks you can't hear him.

ok I understand that, but you probably
were never one of the hundreds of people walking around @ the game etc etc with the bluetooth on ya face.

I use a bluetooth when I am driving. I have used them when I'm cooking and washing dishes too. It's better then the speaker phone.

Yeahh mann I still see them. You just must be in the wrong place. Although not as much is true, but they are still around. Now I see a lot more folks going back to the corded earbud, with that long cord hanging down... :smh:

Also, I think the iPhone had something to do with it....when they gave you those white earbuds w/the microphone, then folks started losing the earpiece.

Shoot I still see a couple in church......Church!!! What they got a direct line with GOD???

I miss 'em tho. Neva used 'em. But heck I could talk to myself w/o everybody thinking I'm crazy... :lol:

on my iphone 2G, I had the apple bluetooth that went along with it (SweeT!!!) but ever since the 3GS came out with the head phones with the mic....I havent bluetoothed in about two years...

Man er'body use to walk around lookin' like
they were airplane pilots.

so bluetooths have gone underground to just driving
and behind closed doors.

Somebody sayin' something to me and I'm answering
all the while they weren't even talkin' to me :splat:

Back