Your prediction of who will win the SWAC Football 2005

Vote for the team you think will w

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

COACH

The Greatest Of All Time
I know it is real early. It is not like we haven't done it before. Just vote. No responses needed.

If you are going to conduct a poll on the SPORTS board, eradicate the stupidity (lower case like your mind set). :redhot: :uzi: :saw:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JROCK said:
If you are going to conduct a poll on the SPORTS board, eradicate the stupidity (lower case like your mind set). :redhot: :uzi: :saw:

AMEN!!!

The typical mindset of GreatMESS!!

Jag Voice said:
Why the childish act of placing SU in lowercase?
Some people just have no class. I can't count the number of posters who always post JSU in lower caps or "jsue" or some other crap. I used to think it was just a Smack Board thing, but now I know that it's the norm for them.

Some people just need to get over it and move on. It has happened to all schools at one time or another. Can you Ralph Tresvant fans just stick to a topic.

These polls are to easily influenced by bias. I wish folk would be honest and objective...but that doesn't happen often. I voted for Grambling but it was because I legitimately think they can win it all. But it's gonna be tough because we go on the road for Alcorn, UAPB, Jackson and Bama State...all schools we lost to last year. But I honestly think we have a lot of talent coming back and the desire should be there.

But one could easily give a nod to Bama State (defending champ) and SU. Don't sleep on UAPB cuz they played very well last year.

MACHIAVELLI said:
Some people just need to get over it and move on. It has happened to all schools at one time or another. Can you Ralph Tresvant fans just stick to a topic.
Some folk need some class.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Moderators,

Can you merge this redundant, repetitive, already done, thread with the other one that's 3 pages long???

MikeBigg said:
These polls are to easily influenced by bias. I wish folk would be honest and objective...but that doesn't happen often. I voted for Grambling but it was because I legitimately think they can win it all. But it's gonna be tough because we go on the road for Alcorn, UAPB, Jackson and Bama State...all schools we lost to last year. But I honestly think we have a lot of talent coming back and the desire should be there.

But one could easily give a nod to Bama State (defending champ) and SU. Don't sleep on UAPB cuz they played very well last year.

my heart
1. uAPB
2. Bama St.
3. Southern
4. Grambling
5. Bama
6. PV
7. Alcorn
8. MVSU
9. JSU
10. TSU

My head (I think)
Bama ST
UAPB
Southern
Grambling
MVSU
Alcorn
JSU
TSU

That lack of cap stood out like a sore thumb. I always see the glass as half full. I figured it ws just an oversight.

UAPB-LIONS-AM&N said:
my heart
1. uAPB
2. Bama St.
3. Southern
4. Grambling
5. Bama
6. PV
7. Alcorn
8. MVSU
9. JSU
10. TSU

My head (I think)
Bama ST
UAPB
Southern
Grambling
MVSU
Alcorn
JSU
TSU

That lack of cap stood out like a sore thumb. I always see the glass as half full. I figured it ws just an oversight.
Your heart and your head are WRONG, no caps lacking here.

MikeBigg said:
Don't sleep on UAPB cuz they played very well last year.

No they didn't. They would have had a losing record with a decent schedule. I will give them the wins over Grambling and AAMU. But they did not have to play SU and Alcorn (both probable losses). Other than that, Bucky could have beat PV, Valley, Paul Quinn, and TxSo.

COACH said:
After the first round of voting we'll take the top 4 teams and vote again.

Good idea because you need folk to vote for people other than their school. What you could have done was used the standings from last year and did a East-West tourney. :D

Originally Posted by enswaclopedia
Damn! Some idiot actually voted for a team coached by James Bell

CurtDog 1971 said:
Had to be Tigerpride.

:lol:

I don't know Curt. According to Tp, Bell has a legion of fans. It could have been any of a thousand.

AAMU Alum said:
Originally Posted by enswaclopedia
Damn! Some idiot actually voted for a team coached by James Bell

:lol:

I don't know Curt. According to Tp, Bell has a legion of fans. It could have been any of a thousand.

You can see who voted for JSU . :(

Also, yes Bell does have his supporters that is why he is there. But you know what they say about empty wagons. That is why Bell gets a bad rap. Don't worry though....we will have an offense this year....and not one that leads the nation in turnovers.

Tigerpride said:
No they didn't. They would have had a losing record with a decent schedule. ....they did not have to play SU and Alcorn (both probable losses).

wow.... it's funny how when WE talk about Southern and Alcorn they are "not quality teams"...but if UAPB had played them..they would have had a decent schedule. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back