Your Favorite Air McNair Memory or clips

Re: Your Favorite Air McNair Memory

lol I even recall when Big Daddy was gonna kick that refs azz. They had to hold him back...but that ref changed the call... :emlaugh:

Man that was funny as heck. It took like 3 assistants to keep big daddy off the field. I ca't blame him because that call was some BS. We got the ball on the 20 after a touchback. One of our players advanced the ball the like the 32 for an apparent first down. Well the officials brought out the sticks and it had us short!:lol::lol: Big Daddy had a it! LOL

Re: Your Favorite Air McNair Memory

My memorable Steve McNair Moments:

1993-S.U. defense was pounding and throwing the kitchen sink at McNair but he kept on getting up, was hard to bring down and kept your heart pounding with his tenacity. Southern win the game and proceeds to win their first SWAC title in years.

1994-S.U. trying to get on campus in a series traffic jam (on Alcorn's campus :lol: :emlaugh) to get to the stadium, I get off the alumni bus and proceed to walk to the stadium. Game televised on ESPN2 and so many other media reps at the stadium. A nail biter, Air throws a bomb with seconds left to the one and Alcorn with the go ahead touchdown. With one or two seconds left Southern makes one hell of an effort to perform a miracle on the return but it was not meant to be........Alcorn and Air McNair wins

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back