Your expectations

I don't predict wins and losses, but I expect Southern to be competitive this year.

The keys are do the guys buy into Stump's system and are they fundamentally sound. I believe the team has bought into Stump's system. We'll see if they are fundamentally sound. If they are, then I expect a winning season because I don't believe there is a lot of difference between the talent levels in the conference.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SU had more talent? You sure? You base everything on one game on a sloppy field while I saw both teams play multiple times from field level....

Su 2009 would not hold a candle to any of the SU teams of the 90s as they had depth and talent, even the LSU transfers would not crack the rotation....that being said..

Take away Stewart and BLee from 2009 and are you still confident with your team entering last year? Some of those guys I know straight up weren't recruited by PV but they start at SU...come on...

Just by looking at SU against TSU and Grambling, you were more talented than them?

Hell yes we had way more talent than PV. Come on with the recruiting thing. One of your coaches stated last summer that PV hadnt beat out anyone for recruits before last season :lol: .

and that means your recruits sucked then and ours were better :emlaugh:

Outside of Chatman, who was kept in hiding by a Forest Brook principal that went to SU, most of the Houston kids were easily available to Southern...Baugh? Holloway? Come on...

If we can cut down on the amount of penalties and mental mistakes we'll be scary. Either way, it's good to no longer be taken for granted. I expect a good year, if we get past PV it could get real interesting.

Back