Young came off as immature and ungracious when Bush won the Heisman

Robber said:
Leinhart called Young a "freakish athlete", after saying that USC was better, and lost the game to Texas.

LenDale White shoulda gotten 35-40 carries last night. He would hate me this morning if were his coach.

One of the Media personnel asked him why did he call VY a freakish athlete and he tried to clean it up.

Suge said:
Umm did Lienart come off as immature when he lost teh National Title game. Was he eating on sour grapes too?

VY was simply disappointed. He truly thought he should have won, how can you fault a kid for that. It is sad that in todays world if you express your true feelings and not give the PC answer, you are labeled as some type of whiner.

To many cowards in the world today.

They would rather lie while smiling in your face than be true.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Just imagine as competitive as Michael Jordan is; how he would have reacted if the cameras were on him when it was announced that Sam Bowie is the #1 draft selection?

Let's face it. Vince Young was mad that he did not win the Heisman. Remember Peyton Manning's reaction when Charles Woodson won the Heisman? Matt Leinart was mad that USC did not win the Rose Bowl.

Frankly, I was not surprised by Young's feelings. I was not surprised by Leinart's reaction RIGHT AFTER THE GAME!

Back