WTF!!...The Grizzlies are gone fishing

pv_symbiotic

Ghetto Bourgeois
I thought that my favorite team Memphis would have won at least one game. I turn the channel to watch 'The Trailer Park' and Backlash and when I switched back to the game, the next thing that I know is, J. Williams is crying like he dropped his ice cream.

Oh well, I will focus my attention on the game of confusion, Mavs and Rockets.

pv_symbiotic said:
I thought that my favorite team Memphis would have won at least one game. I turn the channel to watch 'The Trailer Park' and Backlash and when I switched back to the game, the next thing that I know is, J. Williams is crying like he dropped his ice cream.

Oh well, I will focus my attention on the game of confusion, Mavs and Rockets.
I think Coach Mike whatever his last name, will be back on NBA TV analyst market! Last year Memphis had a 2000 year old coach that could relate to the players,now Coach Mike come along and has a hard time relating to the players.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I totally agree with you. When I head the thing that happened with Bonzi Wells. I was like you have to go coach. It appeared to be the NBA version of the Keshawn Johnson Tampa incident all over. The game has placed Mike Fratello by. I wish this greedy people in the front office realize that Mike doesn't have it and he never had it.

It's truly is strange and the truth is not being told.

On Sunday they said that Bonzai missed the shoot around on Sunday before the game and the coach told him not to suit up...L, don't even sit with the team in street clothes during the game...better yet leave the building.

That would have been fine and dandy but I did not see Bonzai play the entire series.

He and the coached bumped heads.

Fratello is a disciple of Brown. He also replace Brown in Atlanta. Hubie was a hard nosed coach and Fratello followed suit. I can remember Fratello getting on Reggie Theus a lot of times. (I wondered why.) I think that the Hawks let Fratello go a year to late. It should have been then and not the Pistons and Bulls winning some of those titles.

But Hubie did a great job in Memphis. I wondered if Fratello could do the same. Well, I got my answer.

It's not the coach. They played like they didn't have a heart. I admit they did a good job fighting back to get the game close. But you can see they need a true big man in the middle. Until that happen. They wont win a playoff game never. :mad:

J Will and Well got to go. (J Will is West boy so he wont be going anywhere so that leave Watson) Swift wont the big payoff, so he's gone. Move Pau to forward and put Wright on the bench. :) I can't believe West paid Cardinal all that money to play here. He's not worth it at all. :mad:

Starting 5
Furture big man
Pau Gasol
Mike Miller
James Posey
J Will

Second Team
Wright
Cardinal
Jones
Shane
Burks

Need to pick up a guard and forward/center in the Draft.

Back