Wrestling isn't all so bad, huh?

JagHammer

Senior Troll
kristalshake.gif

Krystal put on a good show last week, huh?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JagHammer said:
kristalshake.gif

Krystal put on a good show last week, huh?

She was runner up in the last WWF $250,000 DIVA search.
She's an "Extreme Sport's Junkie"..............Rock climbing, skydiving, etc......
She turned that into a JOB with the WWF....................AND YEAH.................SHE FINNNNNNE!!:dizzy:

She has a horrible ring presence. She can't wrestle and the wwe is trying to c**n her by putting her in the ring and putting that cheap wig on her. She is fine but she looks like a mess in the ring.

Also, ECW will never be the same, it looks like WWE lite. Vince jacked it up when he took the reigns.

staggalee83 said:
She was runner up in the last WWF $250,000 DIVA search.
She's an "Extreme Sport's Junkie"..............Rock climbing, skydiving, etc......
She turned that into a JOB with the WWF....................AND YEAH.................SHE FINNNNNNE!!:dizzy:

Damn I have gotten late on wrestling now. I dont remember seeing her. I have just started back glancing at it now. I really dont like the wrestlers they have now. I am still stuck in time. The old school wrestlers. It has gone to another level now with this fine sob here. This is a think of beauty. I did see last last night that D-X (Shaun Michaels, and XXX) is back.

Ok you have to pay attention to the words that Macmon used last night. The Spirit squad vs DX. That means that X-Pot and/or China will be making a return or there will be new members of D-X.

Maybe the Road Dog Jessie James and Billy Gunn are coming back from TNA. They are a tag team over there. Shoot X-Pac and Chyna are probably too messed up to wrestle. They'd probably be like Scotty Hall.

Man I missed this chick, see must come on when I flip channels.

As for ECW we'll see tonight, 10:00 Sci-Fi channel.

I was like WTF when they said that ECW is coming on the Sci-Fi Channel.

I was shocked that Sci-Fi would pick this up. The people from ECW are two freaking old. Also, they talk about the return of ECW, but they have not brought back New Jack. Now he was my MoFo.

I still get messed up when I think about the time that The Pitbulls did double elemination on Francine. Now she was implants at their best.

The only thing that comes close to that is when Rhino pile drove the sandman's wife off the ring through a table that was on the floor.

ECW will not be able to tapped into the magic of old. I think that after 1 month the fan based will fad.

pv_symbiotic said:
Ok you have to pay attention to the words that Macmon used last night. The Spirit squad vs DX. That means that X-Pot and/or China will be making a return or there will be new members of D-X.

Doubt it.

I glanced CHINA on the David Stern show last year.

That broad look like a 6'3", 220lb street walker now.:shame:

She was so high, she could hardly talk.
Sitting on camera, ta-ta's hanging out..................didn't care.
They clowned her arse.

BTW: ECW Premires on the SI-FI channel tonight.

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
Howard Stern,

and I guess I need to start back watching wrestling, I do love them athletic, toned women

Then you may be in for a shock. Most of the women are built like super models. Hence the reason Ashley broke her leg when she was flipped out the ring. Also, the reason that Jillian darn near broke her wrist last week when she was bumped while she was trying to get out of the ring.

You will see pretty, but you will not athletic.

pv_symbiotic said:
I was like WTF when they said that ECW is coming on the Sci-Fi Channel.

I was shocked that Sci-Fi would pick this up. The people from ECW are two freaking old. Also, they talk about the return of ECW, but they have not brought back New Jack. Now he was my MoFo.

I still get messed up when I think about the time that The Pitbulls did double elemination on Francine. Now she was implants at their best.

The only thing that comes close to that is when Rhino pile drove the sandman's wife off the ring through a table that was on the floor.

ECW will not be able to tapped into the magic of old. I think that after 1 month the fan based will fad.

Vince just hasn't done well at ALL using the WCW and ECW talent. ECW's appeal was that it was so UNLIKE WWE. It wasn't about BIG arenas and grand gimmicks. An ECW with all of those stupid WWE gimmicks and storylines isn't going to work. The Sci-Fi Channel :scared:, the rating will be scary. Vince fired all of the good women wrestlers and just hired some bad performing eye-candy. They can't even do basic moves cleanly. Somebody is going to get seriously hurt out there. Then, he brings in all of these old Hall of Famers to get the heck beaten out of them by young wrestlers. I don't have a problem with the old guys being managers, GMs, or leaders of a fraction but nobody wants to see Hacksaw Jim Duggan or Rick Flair get stomped on by a bad-looking knockoff of a Kamala gimmick.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
Man that Umaga cat is pretty tough. I know Vlscera is weak as sugar water, but he still a big arsed nigra, and Umaga destroyed that cat.

Naw...I think that The Big Show would have break Umaga down. I would have loved to see Eric Bishoft's "2-minute warning" break Umaga as down. I still laugh when I think about how they broke down Stephanie McMahon.

I too wonder how hard up are Ric Flair and Hacksaw to get beatdown by Umaga. The thing with Ric Flair and Cactus Jack 2 out of 3 in the upcoming pay per veie, give me a break.

Viscera looked real touch last night beating down little Charlie Haas, but Viscera was destroyed Umaga, twiced. I think that Shelton's Moma (Thea) is tougher than Viscera.

I still remember when I saw Krystal (The black woman in the first post) in the ring for the first time. I was like WTF. I didnt' like her as an interviewer and I couldn't stand her as a wrestler. She is was not ready. She is eye-candy not a combatant.

DSN...if you want to see the women goto wwe.com and click on The Diva's link.

I started disliking WWE when the wrestlers purposely started injurying each other. Kurt Angle, Mark Henry and the others. My favorite entertain has gone to hell.

I think the ECW will kill someone because those folks are two old to do that the stuff anymore. I couldn't believe they were bragging about Terry Funk was 61 years old and doing a barb wire match Sunday. They dude almost lost an eye due to barb wire in One night Stand, Sunday night.

The format for ECW looks like WWE. I loved when Joey Stiles would hit the high pitch voice and stand yelling cat fight...cat fight...cat fight...

Jazz is an ECW alumnus, she is returning home.

pv_symbiotic said:
The thing with Ric Flair and Cactus Jack 2 out of 3 in the upcoming pay per veie, give me a break.

Viscera looked real touch last night beating down little Charlie Haas, but Viscera was destroyed Umaga, twiced. I think that Shelton's Moma (Thea) is tougher than Viscera.

I couldn't believe they were bragging about Terry Funk was 61 years old and doing a barb wire match Sunday. They dude almost lost an eye due to barb wire in One night Stand, Sunday night.

The format for ECW looks like WWE. I loved when Joey Stiles would hit the high pitch voice and stand yelling cat fight...cat fight...cat fight...

Jazz is an ECW alumnus, she is returning home.

I said the same thing about that Flair and Cactus Jack matchup. Umaga has potential but sending out 60-year-old dudes against him simply isn't working for me. Nobody wants to see Flair, a legendary wrestler get destroyed by a guy who simply has potential. And Terry Funk can hardly walk these days. I like the old guys but have them as managers, GMs, group leaders, not wrestling people in their prime unless it is a pass the torch type matchup. And Charlie Haas should have never come back if they just want to make him lose to everyone. Give him a freakin' storyline please! But I simply loved Jazz. Now, that's a women's wrestler. Strong, tough, and great in the ring. Exactly, not what Vince wants.

My ECW included: Pauley, with his 3 teeth and his whistle. New Jack, New Jack wasn't allowed to shine but he was a brother. Mikey Whipwreak, Mikey would get destroyed every week on ECW. I would watch his matches and say damn.

The biggest issue with ECW will be the fact that everyone has gotten old. It happens and things change.

HBCUs said:
Rick Flair is STILL wrestling?????!

Rick is still RICK!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Rick still doing all the old tricks:

Beggin and pleading on his knees.
Pokin' people in the eye with thumb.
Falling out flat on his face after being punched.
Flippin' over the turn-buckle head first to the outside of the ring.
And last but not least..........:goof: ...........QUICK TO DROP TO 1 KNEE AND ADMINISTER LOW-BLOWS..........OUCH!!:lmao:

staggalee83 said:
Rick still doing all the old tricks:

Beggin and pleading on his knees.
Pokin' people in the eye with thumb.
Falling out flat on his face after being punched.
Flippin' over the turn-buckle head first to the outside of the ring.
And last but not least..........:goof: ...........QUICK TO DROP TO 1 KNEE AND ADMINISTER LOW-BLOWS..........OUCH!!:lmao:

LOL! Yeah that's The Nature Boy. It's amazing he can still do stunts at his age. Really.

Back