Would someone from Alpha Kappa Alpha......

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sh@t is a HOT MESS.

TSU - Miakas

:shame:

n118404713_30250887_9213.jpg

n118404713_30250888_43.jpg

n118404713_30250890_2194.jpg

n118404713_30250895_1415.jpg

n118404713_30250916_2737.jpg

n118404713_30250896_2050.jpg
[/QUOTE]
n118404713_30250917_6404.jpg

n118404713_30250918_282.jpg

n118404713_30250919_5498.jpg

n118404713_30250925_6886.jpg

n118404713_30250928_9963.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:idea: Good idea! Posting the pics here won't get your question answered though. :lecture:

That's true.

But it does bring about conversation as to why do these young men want to be and act like women?
Being gay or bisexual is one thing, but this is taking the CAKE, the Cook and the Store in one fell swoop.

This myspace schit is getting out of hand.

:confused:

Being gay or bisexual is one thing, but this is taking the CAKE, the Cook and the Store in one fell swoop.

This myspace schit is getting out of hand.

:confused: Please explain that statement.

If myspace didn't exist, the photos would appear in another forum. Personally, I don't think the existence of myspace has anything to do with the subject of those photos.

If myspace didn't exist, the photos would appear in another forum. Personally, I don't think the existence of myspace has anything to do with the subject of those photos.

I was thinking the same thing.

I am not a registered user of myspace or those other blogs. I just see and hear alot of mess like this going on that "myspace" community.
Too much junk is happening on that myspace universe.

I am not a registered user of myspace or those other blogs. I just see and hear alot of mess like this going on that "myspace" community.
Too much junk is happening on that myspace universe.

That's fine that you don't know much about myspace, blogs, or other online communities. With that being said, it may be presumptuous of you to assume that myspace is perpetuating that "hot mess" that was posted up there ^^^. You are a member of this, TSPN, online community and seem to be involved with what happens here. Others may feel the same way about this one as you do about myspace, that is too much junk is happening. Just a thought...

Now, can you explan the text in bold?

Cosign.

This kind of stuff has been going on for a long time. The Internet just makes it easier to share it with others.

Sonny why is it important that you talk with someone with AKA about this? I know the colors match, but are these guys wearing AKA Para?

Cosign.

This kind of stuff has been going on for a long time. The Internet just makes it easier to share it with others.

Sonny why is it important that you talk with someone with AKA about this? I know the colors match, but are these guys wearing AKA Para?

Unfortunately that is true.

Their sheild is in the background.

:(

now tell us where you REALLY got these pics from.... these pictures didnt come from myspace.... any picture on a myspace site has a myspace addresss to it..... all these have facebook address which can be linked anywhere. Since you want to be a SMART ASS....u bout to tell on yourself.

now tell us where you REALLY got these pics from.... these pictures didnt come from myspace.... any picture on a myspace site has a myspace addresss to it..... all these have facebook address which can be linked anywhere. Since you want to be a SMART ASS....u bout to tell on yourself.

myspace, facebook, they all some mess.

Thank you Dahill.

And I think you answered your own question from the earlier post.

myspace, facebook, they all some mess.

Thank you Dahill.

And I think you answered your own question from the earlier post.

***** please.. you just lied and dont know how to save yo ass. You said you was lookin on myspace....right click on the pics and they have a facebook address...... so now you say you saw the pics on facebook? You have to have an account on facebook to look at anything?.... So question is where you lookin to find these gay ass pictures? If you dont want to answer just say you dont want to answer.... you have already lied once.

***** please.. you just lied and dont know how to save yo ass. You said you was lookin on myspace....right click on the pics and they have a facebook address...... so now you say you saw the pics on facebook? You have to have an account on facebook to look at anything?.... So question is where you lookin to find these gay ass pictures? If you dont want to answer just say you dont want to answer.... you have already lied once.

You point is what????

Getting all pressed and heated over there.

www.pledgepark.com for your answers young man. Take it down a notch, got get a drink of water and nap, cause you getting all heated about some punks in pink and green. :lol:

I think Microsoft calls it "Cut & Paste".

You point is what????

Getting all pressed and heated over there.

www.pledgepark.com for your answers young man. Take it down a notch, got get a drink of water and nap, cause you getting all heated about some punks in pink and green. :lol:

Heated???? I could care less if they got on fusia and turquois as long as they dont try me. I just noticed a trend with you and gay post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back