• Alabama A&M

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Southern

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 18 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SU Jag 79 just think of the 2003 year we played them. If you are worried than you shouldn't be :lol: also just think of a foodstamp :lol:

DAHILL said:
no JOHNNY KEITH blew the game with 4 INTS in one half.
DAHILL, Johnny Keith did his job. He was inserted in the game with less than 6 mins. left if the 2nd Qtr, and we were down 19-0. He brought us back leading 22-19 with 5 mins. left in the 4th, and all we had to do was get a 1st down to win the game, but a 20 yard clipping penalty (giving us 1st n 30), and 3 straight run plays up the middle?? :retard: SU got the ball back and we blitzed on a 3-23 play. :xeye: EVERYBODY IN THE STADIUM KNEW SU WAS GOING DEEP. Johnny didn't call no damn blitz.

Can you stop your hate for Johnny for one day please? Sheesh...
Jag-BR said:
Are you sure that AAMU is 2-1 vs us in Crews? last year yall lost, and I think the year before we played yall in Indy yall lost. that year it was cold and I didn't go to that game because my friends had to go somewhere we all came to my house and listened to it on the radio yall scored a TD and the extra point was missed due to the wind yall lost that year so yall can't be 2-1 in Crews.
1998- AAMU wins in Crews
2000- SU wins in Crews
2002- AAMU wins in Indy
2004- SU wins in Crews.

Mr.SWAC said:
EVERYBODY IN THE STADIUM KNEW SU WAS GOING DEEP.

1998- AAMU wins in Crews
2000- SU wins in Crews
2002- AAMU wins in Indy
2004- SU wins in Crews.
Oh!!!you talking about that 63 yard pass TR delivered to James or Emile Bryant :lol: :lol: :lol: no the game was defenitely over when he threw that interception to Ahmad Truedo and ran a 28 yard interception :lol: :lol: that 63 yard bomb was the game changing performance :lol: :lol: ESPN should have put that one of the top ten plays :lol: :lol:

Mr. SWAC said:
DAHILL, Johnny Keith did his job. He was inserted in the game with less than 6 mins. left if the 2nd Qtr, and we were down 19-0. He brought us back leading 22-19 with 5 mins. left in the 4th, and all we had to do was get a 1st down to win the game, but a 20 yard clipping penalty (giving us 1st n 30), and 3 straight run plays up the middle?? :retard: SU got the ball back and we blitzed on a 3-23 play. :xeye: EVERYBODY IN THE STADIUM KNEW SU WAS GOING DEEP. Johnny didn't call no damn blitz.

1998- AAMU wins in Crews
2000- SU wins in Crews
2002- AAMU wins in Indy
2004- SU wins in Crews.

How many INTS did Keith throw?

Mr. SWAC said:
You just be ready for that arse beating we put on y'all in MUDford Stadium Jag-BR.
What arse whooping :lol: make sure you get some more foodstamps :lol: stilll wishing Mr.SWAC boy what I told you about all that :lol:

Southern U. vs Alabama A&M

Southern U. Leads 6-2-0

No
W/L
Date
PF
Notes

W
Baton Rouge

L
10-10-1998
Normal, AL

W
10-09-1999
Baton Rouge, LA

W
10-07-2000
Normal, AL

W
10-06-2001
Baton Rouge, LA

L
10-05-2002
Indianapolis, IN

W
10-11-2003
Baton Rouge, LA

W
10-09-2004
Normal, AL

Totals

Mr. SWAC, you're 1-2 at Crews against SU. Maybe it's me, but when you have a losing record at HOME against a team, then you're struggling with them.

NICE

Yeah! like last year at the Gateway Classic they lost to UAPB when they had a powerful arse defense.oh! maybe I was wrong the foodstamp offense. :lol:

D-NICE said:
Mr. SWAC, you're 1-2 at Crews against SU. Maybe it's me, but when you have a losing record at HOME against a team, then you're struggling with them.

NICE

That's quite a strong stance for a THREE GAME "series"...especially where the perception is a complete 180 degree turn with ONE game swing. ;)

*shrug*

1-2...definitely on the losing end but I wouldn't deem it a struggle.

1-8...now THAT would be different! :lol:

D-NICE said:

NICE
Are you sure?

Back