Where does the madness stop?

(My dad and future father-in-law's thoughts) .... Somebody should have elbowed these little muthafuggas when they was little LOL.

I can't stand this crap, but ladies, you have no one but yourselves to thank for this one. Like someone said above, you fight for equality is being mirrored by young men who feel they have MORE in common with you and your organizations than men. It's fairly obvious that women (and men for that fact) need to be more careful where they are dropping their draws because these young men obviously did not have a traditional male role model in their homes.

And if my son EVER comes through .... man, that's gonna be a long ass thread with expletives and other sh-t!

This is what happens when you fight to integrate with a sick culture.

Smart cat I know says "Black people have no idea what they've integrated into" and he's absolutely right. <b>This kinda thing is par for the course for European, and has been going back into antiquity. For Blacks it was only a matter of time; the more we immerse ourselves in European culture the worse it's going to get. That's if you even think there's something wrong this this, because alot of Black people don't and won't. </b>

But the best is yet to come - groups like NAMBLA are strolling through the doors opened by the homosexual lobbies and arguing for the legal right to have sexual relations with young boys. It'll eventually happen too, and just think - in a way Black people will have themselves to blame; for haven't we always said that the homosexuals struggle for "gay rights" is the same as our civil rights struggle?

Preach son! :slap: :mad: :bowdown: :clap: :tup:

BTW, <b>integrate or assimilate?</b> :read: I really don't think the ancestral Africans from the motherland, the descendants who were freed, were in a position to integrate. Assimilation is what occurred. What sayeth thouest to thiseth? (<-------poking MAJOR fun of euro-lingo and ideology here)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
(My dad and future father-in-law's thoughts) .... Somebody should have elbowed these little muthafuggas when they was little LOL.

I can't stand this crap, but ladies, you have no one but yourselves to thank for this one. Like someone said above, you fight for equality is being mirrored by young men who feel they have MORE in common with you and your organizations than men. It's fairly obvious that women (and men for that fact) need to be more careful where they are dropping their draws because these young men obviously did not have a traditional male role model in their homes.

And if my son EVER comes through .... man, that's gonna be a long ass thread with expletives and other sh-t!

I don't think the lack of a male role model is a function of this behavior. There are a lot of people I know who believe if a young kid is involved in sports or play football it was decrease the likelihood of those boys being gay. It's simply not true, considering there are a lot of gay athletes out there.

I mean, while environment probably plays some sort of role in behavior, I don't think homosexuality is a by-product of lack of male role models when there are cats who grew up in single mom homes who are straight as an arrow and cats who grew up in traditional two-parents who live the alternative lifestyle. Personally, I believe homosexuality is a mental disorder.

But that's sort of a controversial position to take.

So whose fault will it be then?! Yours since this means your son didn't have the traditional role model in his home? or the mother of your son for dropping her draws for you?

:smh:

First the AKAs...I told my mom and she said the Deltas will be next.....this shit is ridiculous.

tell your mom its already happened..they're called MODS...men of delta :lol:

and yes they are out there and know just as much about DST as these sissies know about AKA

I blame some of the women in both these orgs because alot of them think its cute...kinda how some women in general have gay male friends they hang around and think their behavior is cute lol

I hope they take over every female organization on planet earth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Dont forget the ladies on campus who hang out with these men and treat them like sisters. Sometimes the snake you feed bites you in the hand.

Being a gay man doesn't negate the fact that you are a man. Sororities are for women; fraternities are for men Solution: join or found a got damn fraternity! Attempting to change their entire system because you identify with the ladies of AKA is gonna open a flood gates of serious malice. The suit is epitome of frivolous ridiculousness at it's best.

Being a gay man doesn't negate the fact that you are a man. Sororities are for women; fraternities are for men Solution: join or found a got damn fraternity! Attempting to change their entire system because you identify with the ladies of AKA is gonna open a flood gates of serious malice. The suit is epitome of frivolous ridiculousness at it's best.

Some of you just don't get it Barack knew what he was doing.

This is the black man revenge for siding with white women all these years and secretly plotting to over throw the male dominance in this county. (that black men had nothing to do with)

Our plan has finally come to futition and beautiful thing about it is he had oprah help in doing it.

:eyebrow:

I say let them in. Women want to fight on the front line, these guys want to be in their club. :tup:

Your sure you want to start that argument with gay/lesbian people? They believe they were "born with wrong parts", so therefore they are the opposite sex. Their argument, not mine, I agree with you, they should go form their own organization's, instead of trying to infiltrate one that's been around.

Dont forget the ladies on campus who hang out with these men and treat them like sisters. Sometimes the snake you feed bites you in the hand.

This sums it up for me right here. I have seen some women treat them as they "sorors" etc. sharing there secrets. But the seeds you plant, will eventually grow, and in this case it is a jungle now. Good luck with that ladies. I am all for people having equal rights when they are trying to care for what they call a "family", but all this right here, this lawsuit, has me prepared for this slippery slope to hell that the world is on its way too. I am trying to get right with God.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

This sums it up for me right here. I have seen some women treat them as they "sorors" etc. sharing there secrets. But the seeds you plant, will eventually grow, and in this case it is a jungle now. Good luck with that ladies. I am all for people having equal rights when they are trying to care for what they call a "family", but all this right here, this lawsuit, has me prepared for this slippery slope to hell that the world is on its way too. I am trying to get right with God.

Um.... Storm I understand you've been brainwash to a certain degree like most of us but a little FYI...America doesn't even make up a third of the world.

When I was on the yard, we policed our own. Me and a couple of Bruhs and some Alphas saw this dude wearing a pink and green AKA hat and told that muthafuka to take that shit off. He tried to give us some shit about "How we don't know it stands for "Also Known As". We told him it's gonna stand for "Abruptly Kicked Ass" if he didn't take that shit off.

I missed the good old days when these mofos could catch a beatdown for this shit!

tell your mom its already happened..they're called MODS...men of delta :lol:

and yes they are out there and know just as much about DST as these sissies know about AKA

I blame some of the women in both these orgs because alot of them think its cute...kinda how some women in general have gay male friends they hang around and think their behavior is cute lol

I thought MOD stood for "Men of DSTinction" or something like that?! I found out about them a couple of years ago...at a Memphis game. A Dpi Soror absolute HATES their guts and vice versa b/c she let it be known they were/are not Deltas and need to quit wearing our letters. She sent video footage, pictures, and screen shots of FB profiles to Nationals of these "men" wearing our letters, strolling, have a coming out show informing them of what was going on.

Got so bad she almost got into a couple of fights with them...which I had to sit her down and explain to her that at the end of the day...these are MEN. You are not fighting a woman...and when that MAN fights back and hits you...it will be with the force of a MAN. I went on to tell her she did all she could do by sending the information to Nationals and to continue to spread the word to Sorors that what these MEN are doing is not acceptable. But beside that...you can't do much more. B/c when she jumps up and acts a fool with them, the Sorors that are with her will have her back...now you got a group of women fighting MEN. :smh: Definitely don't need nor want that...

When I was on the yard, we policed our own. Me and a couple of Bruhs and some Alphas saw this dude wearing a pink and green AKA hat and told that muthafuka to take that shit off. He tried to give us some shit about "How we don't know it stands for "Also Known As". We told him it's gonna stand for "Abruptly Kicked Ass" if he didn't take that shit off.

I missed the good old days when these mofos could catch a beatdown for this shit!

:tup:

an ole school SGRho told me that when she pledged (back in the 60's at Alcorn) if you wanted to buy Greek para back in the day you had to show your membership card of that organization of the stuff you were buying. So if she wanted to buy a friend a gift that was crossing Delta...she had to go find a Delta to purchase the items.

I wish that was still the case. :smh:

Last edited:
Um.... Storm I understand you've been brainwash to a certain degree like most of us but a little FYI...America doesn't even make up a third of the world.

World or America, the premise of what I meant still stands. Just saying there are alot of things going on in society that is becoming the norm and socially acceptable (not singling out this particular situation) and it just further let's me know; 1) the judicial system is flawed somewhere to even allow this case to pick up any kind of steam and 2) that our brothers need to tell there sons at a young age, they love them, and show them the way. That is for another discussion, but someone should have been there for these misguided dudes. Now they are suing for there right to invade these organizations when I know they should have something created for them by now. It is just sickening to see how lawsuit happy society has become.

Mak you leave the gays alone, we need them to accomplish our goal.

World or America, the premise of what I meant still stands. Just saying there are alot of things going on in society that is becoming the norm and socially acceptable (not singling out this particular situation) and it just further let's me know; 1) the judicial system is flawed somewhere to even allow this case to pick up any kind of steam and 2) that our brothers need to tell there sons at a young age, they love them, and show them the way. That is for another discussion, but someone should have been there for these misguided dudes. Now they are suing for there right to invade these organizations when I know they should have something created for them by now. It is just sickening to see how lawsuit happy society has become.

Um...it was tongue in cheek dude.

Back