What's a Crab?

infinite_hope

What in the world is a crab? i know about the crabs on the beach but does the status crab mean?
I know crab to be a gang-related word.

:confused: someone please explain!

Crab is a slang word for a CRIP. Just like SLOB is a slang word for a blood.

Also, most Freshmen are known as CRABS. When I was a crab in the band...they said Freshmen wondered about the campus lost all over the place like a CRAB fresh out of the water. Hence the term CRAB.

Crabs are also mites that you get for phugging with nasty puddins!!!!

LOL

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Ummmmm....I think a crab is..................................YOU!:idea:
What's up CRAB?! :D

YEah.....it's you.....

Welcome CRAB......:lmao: :lmao:

infinate,

You are a grab until you get a certain number of post, (50). Someone please explain. When we were in school, they would play jokes on crabs (freshman) by sending them all over campus when they would ask for directions. The poor little things got educated fast.

crabmeasure.gif

The very fact that this CRAB is asking this CRABBISH question should explain CRAB status. :smh:

This is _ _ _... :smh:

Originally posted by Panthro
The very fact that this CRAB is asking this CRABBISH question should explain CRAB status. :smh:

sorry but i just wanted to know you since where i come from you have to be careful what names you call people. Where i come from you call someone a crab you can end up in coffin.

BANGIN ON TSPN

You call someone a crab on the internet and you end up in a coffin.

Baby Boy send help!!!

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Originally posted by infinite_hope
Where i come from you call someone a crab you can end up in coffin.
And some people ask me why I am a Republican.

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

And some people ask me why I am a Republican.

as long as you are a liberal Republican, we understand, but I have never seen a Republican go to the big farm.

Back