University Central Arkansas Greek Fight

That last Alpha at the 1:30 spot must not know the rules to group fights. When your crew backs up, you back up with them. You don't stand in the neutral zone.

The sad part about this is, these folks parents and these kids think they are better because they attend a white school. Look at these animals. Dang monkeys jumping every where.

It's not so much that they attend a white school. I guarantee you that these very people in this video are walking around right now acting like they are better than other people. It's not a white school thing. Even though the world can see that they lack class, intelligence ... leadership ... in other words, the very things these organizations SHOULD be trying to instill in their members. Yet, we get the pretension of superiority while they behave like animals. Sad. :shame:

That's how a lot of the black kids are at these white schools. It's disturbing to me because if they were at an HBCU they would get lost in the shuffle.

It's not so much that they attend a white school. I guarantee you that these very people in this video are walking around right now acting like they are better than other people. It's not a white school thing. Even though the world can see that they lack class, intelligence ... leadership ... in other words, the very things these organizations SHOULD be trying to instill in their members. Yet, we get the pretension of superiority while they behave like animals. Sad. :shame:

SUJagFan...these black kids that attend these white schools in Arkansas think they are BETTER than the kids who attend Arkansas Baptist, Philander, and UAPB....

SUJagFan...these black kids that attend these white schools in Arkansas think they are BETTER than the kids who attend Arkansas Baptist, Philander, and UAPB....

Do the greeks at white schools think they are better than the greeks at HBCUs?

You get more respect pledging a BGLO at a HBCU than a PWI.

So, his assertion that the ones at white schools feel they are better is not true. The video is about greeks, not students in general.

What I'm getting at is how greeks regardless of school tend to act like they are better than others while demonstrating behavior like that shown in the video. What's the problem? Are folks delusioned or just fake?

Man fugg that...I would not have said a damn thing....just picked her up and walked out.:emlaugh:

I would got some slick sayings in. "Muddaphuggas lucky I aint over there throwing hands, that ain't what they want, don't let they azz still be fighting when I get back, come on baby, lets go"

I would got some slick sayings in. "Muddaphuggas lucky I aint over there throwing hands, that ain't what they want, don't let they azz still be fighting when I get back, come on baby, lets go"

Now that is what I would have done also. :lol:

See that would have attracted attention....I would have been sly about...cause them hoes kicking her were fine to....so I would not have wanted them to start scratching my car or hating on me.

The sad part about this is, these folks parents and these kids think they are better because they attend a white school. Look at these animals. Dang monkeys jumping every where.

lol leave it to you to make it about black and white as usual.

Was that a becky giving her the business at first...Man she got some licks in and they stomped her out barefooted...SMH

Uh it was a lot of fine young ladies at that spot..UCA has always had some nice looking sisters...

lol leave it to you to make it about black and white as usual.

:lol: This fight just reminded of a conversation I had with a brother I work with out in El paso,TX. His son goes to college at UCA, and he stated he wanted to go to Prairie View, but he told him no way, all they do is party and fight at Prairie View. His son is a Que too at UCA, I sent him that link this morning. :emlaugh:

Back