Top Linebacker plans to sign with UAPB

uapbpower

All-state linebacker Reggie Lee plans to sign with the Golden Lions on national signing day. Probably one of the best linebackers to come out of Southeast Arkansas. Swac fans remember when I told you about Mickey Dean-All SWAC as a freshman but this kid will make the All-Swac team in 2006 as a freshmen also. Recruited by several D1 programs Reggie plans on playing both baseball and football for the Lions. Reggie is a 6'0" 215 linebacker out of Pine Bluff Dollarway High School in Pine Bluff,Arkansas. It is good possibility that he might get drafted in the MLB draft this year but anyway Reggie will be a part of the Golden Lions football team this fall. In desperate need of depth in the linebacker position the Golden Lions get a player that turned down offers from OU and Memphis State to attend UAPB.
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

uapbpower said:
All-state linebacker Reggie Lee plans to sign with the Golden Lions on national signing day. Probably one of the best linebackers to come out of Southeast Arkansas. Swac fans remember when I told you about Mickey Dean-All SWAC as a freshman but this kid will make the All-Swac team in 2006 as a freshmen also. Recruited by several D1 programs Reggie plans on playing both baseball and football for the Lions. Reggie is a 6'0" 215 linebacker out of Pine Bluff Dollarway High School in Pine Bluff,Arkansas. It is good possibility that he might get drafted in the MLB draft this year but anyway Reggie will be a part of the Golden Lions football team this fall. In desperate need of depth in the linebacker position the Golden Lions get a player that turned down offers from OU and Memphis State to attend UAPB.
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
You better hope Coach Cador(SU baseball coach) don't hear about him.:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Good job UAPB. It's always nice to see top-caliber athletes sign with HBCUs.... especially athletes who hail from the southeastern states. I get so sick of kids running to the schools like Alabama, LSU, Ole Piss and Texas and making those racist azz schools even richer.

HBCUs said:
Good job UAPB. It's always nice to see top-caliber athletes sign with HBCUs.... especially athletes who hail from the southeastern states. I get so sick of kids running to the schools like Alabama, LSU, Ole Piss and Texas and making those racist azz schools even richer.

Sad thing about it, our kids or there parents don't even realize it. As long as someone is slipping a few dollars to that family they can call their kids whatever. Kinda the situation with a kid that was/is considering Alcorn from my high school. Well he verbally committed to LSU but has been having second thoughts but LSU is putting $200 in his pocket weekly or that's what the parents have been told so you know where he will end up but doesn't have his heart there.

Nice pickup UAPB! :tup:

With your nose firmly planted up USC's rectum (and Mickey Mouse), how did you ever find time to post this?

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
shiddddd If he do Coach Cador will snatch him, but even if he doesn't SU still has over 50+ people on their team, and I see them making noise in the Baseball Regionals!!!!!! I also could imagine SU making the College World Series!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

UAPB might learn a lesson not to broadcast things like this before signing day. Ole Mo should know better.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:

That is the first thing I thought about (if he is any good). :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yea, I know his mom and she told me that he wasn't going to play pro baseball until '08 if the money is right. This guy is talented!!!! Good selection! Now we need a co-ordinator to coach him!

Back