Thousand+ yard white rusher at Auburn?

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
With the exedus of "Cadillac" Williams and Ronnie Brown from Auburn, Trey Smith is the starting running back at this time. This guy saw action as a frosh when both Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams were out with injuries and ripped Alabama for 200+ yards and is praise for having good balance, strong upper and lower body and for making people miss. Is this the only starting white RB (not counting fullbacks) in the SEC? Do you think he can be a 1K yard back and start the whole season for Auburn? (a serious question, not meant to be derrogatory towards white RBs or nothing like that. just find it interesting to see a white guy starting at runningback for Auburn with a legacy of mugz like James Brooks, Bo Jackson, Brent Fullwood, Tommie Agee, James Bostic, James Joseph, Lionel James, Joe Cribbs, Steven Davis, Rudie Johnson, "Cadillac" Williams and Ronnie Brown. Now many schools have smashmouth white fullbacks, but I don't recall too many-any white running backs that were the go-to backs the entire season.)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
me being a sports fan I know that anything can happen.
Arkansas follks are hyping up Peyton Hillis he is the next Matt jones superstar, rb/fb/te he will play all positions.

Tre Smith is a bad azz little white dude. He's got some moves on him, and I predict will be a top 5 rusher in the SEC this year.

Back