Thoughts on the Alcorn BCU "Battle by the Beach" game

Alcorn must have returned your application and said ..damn you......you stay hating huh..

Actually, the President of Alcorn called me personally. Woke me up out of my sleep to offer me admission. I have no ill will for Alcorn. Y'all just hate the truth.

With that defense I saw during the spring I don't think we are going to be hearing that wildcat song to much... Quick, physical,nasty and stingy....Bravenation!!!!!

we got some real 'problems' on D with extreme depth for the most part. If our Oline gels we should be straight for this game

Let me correct you...

Bethune-Cookman has only won ONE outright MEAC title in the last six years (2012)
2010: Shared with SC State and FAMU (one-third)
2013: Shared with SC State (one-half)
2014: Shared with Morgan State, NC A&T, NC Central and SC State (one-fifth)
2015: Shared with NC A&T and NC Central (one-third)

That's a whole lot of sharing. Since B-CU is a "church school" I think it's awfully Christian of you guys sharing the glory with your brethren in the MEAC.

Good luck against Alcorn.
okay, lets look at this again. if you shared, does this mean you were at the top? I am not sure if i understand you SWAC Brothers logic. see you in Daytona

okay, lets look at this again. if you shared, does this mean you were at the top? I am not sure if i understand you SWAC Brothers logic. see you in Daytona

Shared means shared as in not 100 percent yours. Like you had co-champions co meaning "with some other cats".

It's not undisputed. Except for 2012. Outright means 100 percent yours. No sharing. Which meant them other years y'all needed help to get a piece of a conference crown just to get the wood by the playoff selection committee

Typical MEAC team. Run first. Defensive minded.

That Grambling game was an anomaly because their defense was bad so BCU looked like world beaters on offense. Then the next week they barely beat Lane 7-3.

If Alcorn plays like they did in the Celebration Bowl, it's gonna be another nail biter (only this time no Cohen)

No they didn't. I was at the game. That game was back and forth for the most part, and we actually led them two scores in the beginning. They beat us 56-53 so they didn't look like world beaters. Our defense made us lose, should have been a win for us.

No they didn't. I was at the game. That game was back and forth for the most part, and we actually led them two scores in the beginning. They beat us 56-53 so they didn't look like world beaters. Our defense made us lose, should have been a win for us.
That's what he was saying too. Your defense was so bad that it made BCU look like they had an unstoppable offense.

That's what he was saying too. Your defense was so bad that it made BCU look like they had an unstoppable offense.

Actually both offenses looked unstoppable lol. If we would have just kept passing we would have crushed them because they couldn't stop the pass.

Back