Thee Return…

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
As I return the boards to make my daily rounds drinking my soda, which I’m sure one of y’all spit in… let me just tell you what I seen…

I seen more rattlers talking since ole shotgun Willie said that fitty piece while scoring 9 points in two blue blossoms was “self inflicted” 🤔

I seen Hue pressing them hotel Blazers for Birmingham.

I seen Dooley getting 30 Quarterbacks and missing on the wrong one because he was fixing his ascot.

I seen them folks in the boonies sacrificing a dead chicken while talking in what I thought was Islamic , but that’s just how our country little brothers talk down there.

I seen Lenard formally know as panth but he in witness protection smoke screening folks about PV when I seen a big d line man about 6’6 260 with three baby mamas at age 27 cause he got two years from Covid going to practice.

I seen the knockoff eddy rob yelling about who swac while getting tricked out of thosands in NIL dollars by a miniature thing they call a QB. Damn, pimping ain’t free Bama Stank.

Ah yes, pank scooter , my how the years have not been so nice. One moment , your head bitten off , the next moment you tricking your school saying you only get paid to win them swac games, but the lie detector determined that was a lie.

I seen some wild things. But for now, as we get set for Media Day… *puts feet on the table* wassup , salutations, long time, THEE has returned. Are you not entertained!!! And we ain’t scared of none you - Bernie mac voice

Last edited:
As I return the boards to make my daily rounds drinking my soda, which I’m sure one of y’all spit in… let me just tell you what I seen…

I seen more rattlers talking since ole shotgun Willie said that fitty piece while scoring 9 points in two blue blossoms was “self inflicted” 🤔

I seen Dooley getting 30 Quarterbacks and missing on the wrong one because he was fixing his ascot.

I seen them folks in the boonies sacrificing a dead chicken while talking in what I thought was Islamic , but that’s just how our country little bothers talk down there.

I seen Leonard formally know as panth but he in witness protection smoke screening folks about PV when I seen a big d line man about 6’6 260 with three baby mamas at age 27 cause he got two years from Covid going to practice.

I seen the knockoff eddy rob yelling about who swac while getting tricked out of thosands in NIL dollars by a miniature thing they call a QB. Damn, pimping ain’t free Bama Stank.

Ah yes, pank scooter , my how the years have not been so nice. One moment , your head bitten off , the next moment you tricking your school saying you only get paid to win them swac games, but the lie detector determined that was a lie.

I seen some wild things. But for now, as we get set for Media Day… *puts feet on the table* wassup , salutations, long time, THEE has returned. Are you not entertained!!! And we ain’t scared of none you - Bernie mac voice
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂omgawd 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂trears teeeqrs

Shot tears!!! 😂😂😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I seen them folks in the boonies sacrificing a dead chicken while talking in what I thought was Islamic , but that’s just how our country little brothers talk down there.

I seen Lenard formally know as panth but he in witness protection smoke screening folks about PV when I seen a big d line man about 6’6 260 with three baby mamas at age 27 cause he got two years from Covid going to practice.

Mane came back throwing haymakers 😆 🤣

Back