The gooddoctor's week #2 picks

thegooddoctor

Week # 1
5 - 1

GSU vs Alabama State - The boys from Louisiana Normal College will make a statement against the bulldogs. Doug has found a running game to complement the SWAC's best defense and a solid passing game. The Bulldogs and Cooper must learn you can't win with defense only. Same old Bulldogs improved G-men.
This won't be close. G-men are on a roll.

MVSU vs Delta State - Too much offense on the the part of the Statesmen. Valley still rebuilding. Has a long way to go. Good effort and a bunch of Junior College transfers won't bring a victory against the Statesmen. Sorry Valley not this time.

Alabama State vs Alcorn - I'm pulling for the Braves because coach thomas future is on the line. Don't look for any help coming from the Cole brothers. Braves will improve, but look for the Hornets to still them early and late in the game. Hornets will prevail with Kennedy or without Kennedy.

McNeese vs PV - Sorry Panthers, you start the season 0-2. Cowboys are frustrated because of losing to Texas A&M. You done good against TSU, but the Cowboys will show no mercy. Hope they pull the first string out in the 3rd quarter.

TSU vs Texas El Paso - Pulling for the Tigers, but until you start playing a stronger schedule you will not defeat the PWC teams.
Show me something Tigers. I didn't see much last week. Maybe you were playing conservative in order to surprise Texas at El Paso. I don't think so. Another good defensive team with a so-so offense.

Jackson State vs Bye - The tigers are getting ready for their annual trip to Memphis. Another 50,000+ crowd. Next week will be interesting.

SU vs APB - The Jaguars are looking for a running game and have lost Hayes for the season. The word is out, stop APB running game and you stop APB. Jaguar defense will rise to the occasion. Devin Lewis will be on center stage. Sorry APB, SU will not start the SWAC season 0-1. Look for a running game and Levy to Lewis and company. Pete had them practicing Sunday AM.
It ain't going to be nice in Baton Rouge Saturday night for the Golden Tigers.

Tulane vs Carolina - Carolina all the way.

:idea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Uhhh, It's the GOLDEN LIONS gooddoctor and, your predictions are about as accurate as a 3 year old hitting the toilet!!!

UAPB 17

Southern 7

The "S" has no pass attack without their star reciever!!!

Your running game will not develope!!!!

7 points is very generious because you're at home!!!

The "S" has no pass attack without their star reciever!!!

Hayes had only 3 catches in the game Saturday. Levy still threw for 300+ yards.

Are you willing to take my bet on blownout's thread?

SU def UAPB ( easily)
VALLEY def DELTA STATE ( coming out)
GRAMBLING def ALA A&M ( TOUGH WIN)
ALA STATE def ALCORN (when is alcorn going to have a team)
UTEPdef TXSO ( never had a chance without mack) soooooory! ;)

Back