the black Rhino "Clifford Etienne"

Wonder what Etienne is going to do the first time one of those inmates says "Sooooo, I hear you are the black Rhino. :love: :ebrow:"

Mr. Tiger said:
Wonder what Etienne is going to do the first time one of those inmates says "Sooooo, I hear you are the black Rhino. :love: :ebrow:"

This won't be his first stint in prison :smh: ... Etienne took up boxing while serving a 10 year prison sentence for armed robbery and won the state prison boxing championship. Upon being paroled in 1998 he became a professional boxer; he won 29 matches (20 knockouts), lost 4, and drew 2.

109546.jpg

02.jpg

sp12.jpg

5068465_BG1.jpg

SUperJag96 said:
This won't be his first stint in prison :smh: ... Etienne took up boxing while serving a 10 year prison sentence for armed robbery and won the state prison boxing championship. Upon being paroled in 1998 he became a professional boxer; he won 29 matches (20 knockouts), lost 4, and drew 2.

QUOTE]

You're right about that Rob, he also got a degree from SU while he was locked up the first time, through one of the state's educational rehab programs.

To think this clown just pocketed about half a million dollars after everything was cleared after the Tyson fight, plus the other money he made off of other purses he fought for. Dayum, 105 years for roughly 2g's.

NICE

Get Ready said:
He from BR huh?

No he's not. This ***** from St, Martinville, La. he lived in Prairieville, La. right down the street from me. Dude and his wife had 750il BMW's one white one black, living in an exclusive subdivison (Manchac Harbor) in Prairieville, La. What a freaking waste.

Tiger Den said:
No he's not. This ***** from St, Martinville, La. he lived in Prairieville, La. right down the street from me. Dude and his wife had 750il BMW's one white one black, living in an exclusive subdivison (Manchac Harbor) in Prairieville, La. What a freaking waste.

:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Back