the black Rhino "Clifford Etienne"

SUjagTILLiDIE

This fool just had a fight with Mike Tyson and recieved a $900,000 purse about a year ago and now he does this.

Boxer involved in armed robbery, attempted shooting of police officer

By ELLEN TANDY
etandy@wbrz.com
2theadvocate.com staff

Just hours after the tragic shooting Wednesday that killed Baton Rouge detective Terry Melancon and wounded two other officers, another Baton Rouge police officer was almost murdered. According to police, a man was involved in an armed robbery and attempted to fire shots at police.

Read Story:
http://2theadvocate.com/stories/081105/new_boxer001.shtml

A former Baton Rouge heavyweight boxer, who once signed a cable television contract worth $1 million, was arrested Wednesday after stealing $1,978 from a Florida Boulevard check-cashing business, a police affidavit says.

At seventeen, Etienne was convicted of armed robbery and sentenced to 40 years behind bars. Etienne spent 10 years at the Dixon Correctional Facility in Louisiana, and it was during this time that he decided to turn things around.

Etienne had two draws and three losses, including an embarrassing 49-second first-round loss to Mike Tyson on Pay-Per-View in February 2003 in which he earned $900,000, according to a New York Daily News article.

Etienne was booked into parish prison and charged with counts of armed robbery, attempted first-degree murder of a police officer and three other counts.

$900K after losing to Tyson, and he signed a $1M deal w/Showtime????

:confused:

Beyond stupid!

:smh:

I guess when his boxing career ended, he turned to what he knew best. Crime. Now he gets to go back prison.

Big Dummy.

:idea: Maybe he got stiffed by management and other leaches. By the the money came around it could have been pennies.

Just thinking? :mrt: :shame:

Well dayum. That will kill a budget! I thought he looked thin in that pic to be a heavywieght boxer.

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

cliffetienne4.jpg

Clifford Etienne

SMH ... As they say, "Cocaine is a helluva drug". Another lost brother. This has happened way to often to fighters. Pray for him.

THAMES said:
cliffetienne4.jpg

Clifford Etienne

SMH ... As they say, "Cocaine is a helluva drug". Another lost brother. This has happened way to often to fighters. Pray for him.
More like crack is a helluva drug. :(

SUjag,

... and crack is made from? The quote was just a famous line attributed to the late great funk singer Rick James and later the actor Samuel L. Jackson. (fyi)

Code:
They shoulda shot his azz

Not so sure about that one frat.... I am never for black folks dying or getting shot, no matter what the reason......

Hell I can't tell if that's him or not lying on the ground @ss up & face turn. When did he grow hair let alone blone hair?

bluedog said:
Hell I can't tell if that's him or not lying on the ground @ss up & face turn. When did he grow hair let alone blone hair?
I said the same thing until I watched the news last night. :smh:

Did you see that the cop put Etienne's hood over his head just like he was leaving a match. :shame:

JSTUS said:
Did you see that the cop put Etienne's hood over his head just like he was leaving a match. :shame:

Did you also see that Etienne had on a Black and Grey Mark Ecko hoodie?

Dang, why not just leave your wallet at the scene of the crime. :smh:

Ex-boxer Etienne gets 105 years for crime spree

A state judge late Thursday sentenced former heavyweight boxer Clifford “The Black Rhino” Etienne Jr. to 105 years in prison for an August crime spree that endangered several people, including two police officers and several children....

Click here for Story

He can cancel Christmas!!!

Back