The biggest all out brawl.................

Normal1875

A&M #1
what was the funniest, straight ghetto street fights you have ever seen on or off the yard........!!!!

At AAMU I would have to say the
<b>
Locals vs. Ques......freshman year 97

Kappas vs. Masons........freshman year 97

Football team vs. Locals......every year I done been at A&M

Football Team vs. Kappas........just about every year!!!

Mobile, Bham, Gump vs. Locals.....every year once again!!!

North vs. South......97 and 98

</b>

I know there were more but these are the ones that stick out the most!!! aint nothing like a good brawl without the gunplay!!!:uzi:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
At UMES the biggest fights I remember were:

DC vs Baltimore
DC vs NY/NJ
DC vs Kappas
Locals vs UMES Students

As you can see, folks from DC metro had problems with everybody else...<b>especially</b> people from B-more metro!

Originally posted by jag4life
Band Crabs vs other Freshmen

HA HA. I wish I could see that one at SU. The one I saw was SU vs. JSU in 96 during Halftime in the endzone. People were trying to break it up, and they ended up fighting themselves. Got it all on tape.

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
Originally posted by jag4life
Band Crabs vs other Freshmen

HA HA. I wish I could see that one at SU. The one I saw was SU vs. JSU in 96 during Halftime in the endzone. People were trying to break it up, and they ended up fighting themselves. Got it all on tape.

Don't remember that one. :confused:

It wasn't an all out brawl......

Especially since it was at halftime. You really wouldn't have noticed it unless you were in the endzone like I was. I didn't even notice it until they "attempted to" break it up. Wasn't someone outside of the stadium start to shoot? I believe that happened at that game too, because I remember the football team laying down on the field and a couple of folks on the track ran down to where I was.

hmm

when pvam and i forget which band faught at the State Fair Classic, i believe it was '99..if i'm wrong...SO WHAT...all i know, is i almost died when i saw that!!

I believe you would be referring to SU & PV......and I thought it was in 97?:confused: Go to the meacfans page you MEAC. :mad:

mr. know it all!!

yes, it was su and pvam..but it wasnt '97, cause i was out of high school when they did it. .. lemme think ...hmmm...:idea: , i was right!! ..i still love u know unknown1, ! lol...:kiss: u aight though....:D..oh and as for me bein a Meac'er.. :redhot: u can hate on deez!!

98 in Beaumont, TX

96 - Kappas vs Alphas at SU vs JSU game in Baton Rouge...cop fired a gun and no group had line privleges that year

Kappas vs. Ques(Spring 98, Kappa Probate)
Alphas vs. Kappas(Fall 96, J-State Game)*This is the one where that stupid-ass cop shot his cap gun in the air*
SU Band vs. Prairie View Band(Fall 98)*as seen on TV*

Alphas vs. Football (Spring '93)

From what I heard about this incident was this occured during the A Phi A regional convention on campus. What was sad was bros starting fighting other bros. It turned out very ugly and the convention was cancelled afterward. :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
*Kappas v Football team 97'

Memphis v Indiana

Sigmas v Kappas

Those were the days......

Sonic Boom Vs Bama State.

Mannnnn what a brawl. Poor Bama St got Shaka Zulued. My old roommate threw the first blow. J-Settes were swinging boots, Police got snatched off horses.

Man, freshman year 97 in the old gym at the fridaynight dance
Football team vs faggots....faggots came back in that mug firing guns....I couldn't believe it.

Originally posted by Brave
Man, freshman year 97 in the old gym at the fridaynight dance
Football team vs faggots....faggots came back in that mug firing guns....I couldn't believe it.

^^^Dang thats messed up....4 r.e.a.l. doe!!!

OK,
I am late but i just found this thread and had to post. I am old so bare with me if i dont post the dates but this was around the 88 - 94.

Once the Sleeper, Wisconsin Sleeper, at PV Versus the Ques from PV. This was so bad that the Sleeper from TSU, left a party they was throwing at TSU and went to PV to get them some.

Sleepers at TSU Versus the Football Team. Sleepers are co-ed Group so the football team was smacking on Girls. One Girl Broke her arm in the Brawl.

Delta Versus the AKA. Remember i am from TSU, Home of the Ghetto Greeks. Something about those AKA Songs that rubbed the Deltas the wrong way.

Delta, Ques Versus the AphiQ. The Deltas Painted the AphiQ Tree and they took it back. Dont remember if any punches was thrown but i know this was bad.

At an Icebreaker in Adams Gym, The Kappas and the Alphas. To quote on Que, "We are about the witness the weakest fight in TSU history. "

These are the ones that Stand out.

Huh? You mean,, this still goes on????

How about crabs/the band and anyone who tries to break the line?;)

At PV,

of course the PV - SU fight in Beaumont 98 :rolleyes:

Kappas vs Sigmas - yearly rivalry

Masons vs. some drunk that punched a hole in one of their walls at a party......smh @ dat poor fella

Bartram,
There have been a few near fights from people attempting to break rank, but once they realize that it is like 1 on 150 (males that is), they usually backtrack or just wait.

"If they break the ranks, crabs run after practice."

:emlaugh: Yep s phi s, we had more than a few mugz get beat down trying to bolgart band lines. It just was not happenin'.

The best fight I remember of my college career was at homecoming one year while I was in band. At Skegee in those days, the blunts/locals used to sit in the section to the left of the band. There was always that ole familiar AROMA in the air,,,, a mix of canibus and E&J/CB/hen/etc, floating from that way if the wind was just right. Mugz would be in that section just straight toe-up. Every now and then they would just HAVE to challenge traditional band protocol:rolleyes: and do SOMETHING that was an established long running tradition that you just don't do at games in the area where the band sits.:cool:

During the 3rd quarter one of these blood-shot eyed patrons saw one of his boys/some of his crew on the other side of the band right? dude must have been caught up in the moment & what not and thought the Pipers (the trumbone section to be exact) would allow him through soes he wouldn't have to navigate the throngs of people getting around the band to get with his crew. Wrong!:mad:

Dude commences to breeching the band chain markers and attempting to plow through the trumbone section, :p a section that was about half crabs that year,, band mugz was on this poor chap faster than fire ants on food in an ant bed!:D It was ugly chief! :D My man got body slammed in the stand by a fellow Piper (but he probably didn't feel it because he was so wacked out) and campus security (aka, "will shoots",,) had to come hall his arse out!:D The scuffle got more attention for about 2-3 minutes than the game!:D ,,, you know how at games whenever there is a fight everybody stands up and be looking in the direction of the fight,, lol!:emlaugh:

He did manage to destroy a few instruments and what not,, much to our band director's horror,, BUT DUDE DID NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE BAND!:p

At J-STATE:

KAPPAS VS. SIGMAS AT J-STATE.....MANE THAT WAS SOMETHING. PO-PO'S HITTING PEOPLE....GALS THROWING LIGHT BULBS OUT OF WINDOWS....PANTY-RAIDS!!!:p

AT UAPB.....
US (THE BAND) VS. THE YARD QUE'S AND K-STATE QUE'S.....
THAT WAS ALSO PRETTY BAD. WE MAY HAVE LOST THE GAME TO K-STATE LAST YEAR....BUT WE PUT THAT POOR BOY IN THE HOSPITAL.....WELL YOU WIN SOME....YOU LOSE SOME!!! :D

Back