Texas Southern vs Jackson State: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comegy, Carl Roberts, Wilson, and Hayes will hear it on his "Call-In" show. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21-18 TSU. GAME OVER!!!!

They made some bad decisions as coaches. Should have went for the TD before halftime by running the ball and should have went for the TD instead of kicking the FG in the 4th. We have 2 big backs and dont want to run them down by the goalline. In all the craziest things Woody did, he did have a goalline set for short yardage plays and anything inside the 5 yard line.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ Comegy... true, true!
I'm glad my Tigers didn't try and start a Gang Fight.

Congrats DALLASCOWGIRL! (i know you're gonna come back and read this thread) :(

Yeah, Cole say he was gonna expose Hayes and hopeful Hayes will take his head out of his butt now to see that his NFL experience isnt all that here in the SWAC.

Dude we lost and but are you guys gonna win today and answer me this who exposed us? why are you worried about JSU? Do u realize u guys could take L's for the rest of the year? u really are stupid bruh!

JSUDM, they can't stand losing to us man. Rather than their own team, they will watch us the rest of the year to see if we lose. That's how dumb they are. LOL That's what losers do man! :) laugh at 'em everytime they post.

Limo.jpg

Comegy, Carl Roberts, Wilson, and Hayes will hear it on his "Call-In" show. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21-18 TSU. GAME OVER!!!!

They made some bad decisions as coaches. Should have went for the TD before halftime by running the ball and should have went for the TD instead of kicking the FG in the 4th. We have 2 big backs and dont want to run them down by the goalline. In all the craziest things Woody did, he did have a goalline set for short yardage plays and anything inside the 5 yard line.
It does sound like "yall" have no running game. I guess so much emphasis is on your passing game, the running game gets forgotten. But you can't look at 1 instance. The WR fumbling could have been the game winner. And the o-line needs to step up. Looking at how many times defenses has gotten to Casey in the last 2 weeks, you know PV is gonna bring the house!!! Pine Bluff will be tough also. Good luck in the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back