Texas High School Football State Championships

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Neat to see the resurgence of Bellville. That area has some true country boy talent.

Also nice to see Timpson, Franklin, and Mart representing. I'm a small town country boy and know what type of natural talent grows up in those places.

Neat to see the resurgence of Bellville. That area has some true country boy talent.

Also nice to see Timpson, Franklin, and Mart representing. I'm a small town country boy and know what type of natural talent grows up in those places.
Franklin is going for a 3 peat! Them and Mart are always in the running! These are all run heavy teams. lol. Belleville with the Slot T!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Stop. You prolly also the reason Htown invented stuffed baked potatoes and turkey legs can be found at food trucks in MS, GA and Alabama now. Because of you, the price of small town running backs and purple hull peas will match oxtails. Smh what's your granny's contact info? You outta line.🤣👊🏾

Last edited:
But it ain't the same type kids out there 😂 those are system kids living in $400k homes lol
Oh I know. I went to a few Allen and Prosper games this year. Since I saw SOC, Duncanville, and DeSoto over the weekend, my ass ain't looking back. lol

The teams that win in the higher classifications have no district boundaries 😂

There's a reason north Dallas can't win anymore
Your nuts, Desoto and Duncanville have clear boundaries. It's up north that they build second campuses and make them the same school. The 9th grade center, or high school and senior high school all to keep 1 school, 1 talent popl, and 1 system.

Back