Swac Softball championships

lol S SU did beat JSU 8-6. Congrats to COACH MARSHALL!!!!!!! :tup: :tup: BTW you can get scores and updates @ swac.org. :nod: :nod:

Well it didnt look good for the Lady Jags......

MVSU 9
SU 2 ............. I am still waiting to get an update for the 4:00PM game. SU vs Alcorn. Valley has a pretty good squad. :nod:

Jag-BR said:

MVSU 9
SU 2 ............. I am still waiting to get an update for the 4:00PM game. SU vs Alcorn. Valley has a pretty good squad. :nod:
Will be played sunday 11:00

Jag-BR said:

MVSU 9

what on earth gave u the impression we got a good squad????:hat: :uzi: :smash: :read:

Assuming the Lady Jags can get by the Lady Braves on tomorrow, maybe they can pay back Valley for losing 2 games in a row on the final day a year or so ago.

MUMFORD said:
Assuming the Lady Jags can get by the Lady Braves on tomorrow, maybe they can pay back Valley for losing 2 games in a row on the final day a year or so ago.
:redhot: Alcorn beat SU. I am listening to the SWAC Championship Game now. Alcorn vs Valley......... 1-1, Top of the 7th inning.

Alcorn 1
Valley 1

Top of the 8th Inning.

Whoever win the whole thing I just hope you all represent well. :nod: :nod: :nod:

MVSU Lady Devilettes just won the Championship by beating Alcorn.

Valley represent well!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Jag-BR said:
MVSU Lady Devilettes just won the Championship by beating Alcorn.

Valley represent well!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Uhhhhhh, what was the score?

What was the score of the ASU-SU game earlier?

Fiyah said:
Uhhhhhh, what was the score?

What was the score of the ASU-SU game earlier?
I dont know. Valley fans were loud in the background and the announcers werent loud. I think it was 3-1 because he said a lady hit a homer over the fence while a runner was @ 3rd. It was either 3-1 or 2-1. As far as SU vs Alcorn I dont know.

Back