SWAC players who could get drafted or signed?

Stafford hopefully can catch on as a returner/slot receiver with some team.

Boykin hopefully can latch on somewhere as well...

They need to draft Quinn now. We don't need him messing up Hopson's perfect record against Southern

I think Boykin from Valley and Lovelocke from PV have good shots at making a roster.

They need to draft Quinn now. We don't need him messing up Hopson's perfect record against Southern
Yall worried about Quinn but Randall Menard is back from injury. He scored 3 Td's against Alcorn in his first game with significant playing time his true freshmen year.

The San Francisco 49ers appear to be on the look-out for a cornerback in the2015 NFL Draft. The team has conducted official visits with at least five cornerbacks over the last month. The group includes Jalen Collins (LSU),Chris Dunkley (South Florida), Byron Jones (Connecticut), Marcus Peters(Washington) and Tray Walker (Texas Southern). It potentially includes more visits, but those are the ones that have been reported.

I'm excited to see Tray Walker mention in this artical. Tray has the measurables our GM looks for. He like players with height and long arms and Tray Walker has both. I can see the 49ers drafting Tray in the later rounds or offer him a free agent contract.

Tray Walker could be the next Tramaine Brock http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/10/19/tramaine-brocks-improbable-rise-a-divine-story/

Last edited:

Quinn may have 2 years eligibility left as long as he is on track academically. He sat out his true Freshman year.

Back