SWAC / MEAC HOOPS 2024 - Week 2

What time does the AAMU vs JSU Men game start. The website says 5 pm but the girls game is going on now. Did they mean 4 central and 5 Eastern

Someone needs tell cheerleaders a camera does NOT have to be recording to be on. It can still share your audio conversations with folks.
There were some conversations going on and a shot at MSVU and a N-bomb and s-bomb dropped.

Which is funny considering the PV cheerleaders were NEXT to MSVU bench.

Last game of the regular season last year UAPB scored late in the game as the game clock expired. As the UAPB player made her way back to her team area she had a few words for Coach Skeete. It pissed Coach Skeete off so much she grabbed the mic and had a few words for the TSU supporters

I’m trying to find out if the coaches shook hands after the game. I watched the ending on YouTube. The game is available for all to see. At the end of the game Coach Skeete walked in the opposite direction as her team went to go shake hands. I’m not sure if Coach Skeete went to the end of our line the broadcast went to commercial.

Last game of the regular season last year UAPB scored late in the game as the game clock expired. As the UAPB player made her way back to her team area she had a few words for Coach Skeete. It pissed Coach Skeete off so much she grabbed the mic and had a few words for the TSU supporters

I’m trying to find out if the coaches shook hands after the game. I watched the ending on YouTube. The game is available for all to see. At the end of the game Coach Skeete walked in the opposite direction as her team went to go shake hands. I’m not sure if Coach Skeete went to the end of our line the broadcast went to commercial.
They "touched" hands tonight after the game.

Someone needs tell cheerleaders a camera does NOT have to be recording to be on. It can still share your audio conversations with folks.
There were some conversations going on and a shot at MSVU and a N-bomb and s-bomb dropped.

Which is funny considering the PV cheerleaders were NEXT to MSVU bench.
I heard it too.. and the subwoofer must’ve been close to the mic because it sounded horrible… I don’t know why PV had a mic by the cheerleaders. Smh

I must admit that, at least to me, the outcome of the WBB: Texas Southern/UAPB and SU/FAMU were unexpected!
Pine Bluff especially. I thought they'd simply wreck shop , but I guess there will be those losses. Will be there on the 27th when they face SU.

Back