Swac Fantasy Football II(NFL)

Marshall Faulk is off the market. You can stop trying to my ass. It's over!!!!!!!!

Dog, I'm passed you and Mr Faulk because if he gets injured, you can go sit on the sideline with the rest of them. Just enjoy yourself now. If I had got him and he got injured, I would still be in better shape than you kid. I was trying to help you with depth, but you made it clear in the last e-mail, which is why I don't know why you brought this dumb isht up here.

Good luck .... you know what comes next. :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jag 79,

I believe my gamble on Terrell Davis is about to pay some serious dividends. Looks like he'll be named starter and be the Bronco back to score all them points.

Your River Prowlers are on the tracks and the Express is coming. Get off the tracks.

Y'all in trouble now.

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
but you made it clear in the last e-mail, which is why I don't know why you brought this dumb isht up here.
LMAO@79 and sigma for trying to make undercover trades!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

robber,
I know you were out of your right mind last week anticipating JSU's game in Chicago. So, I'll put the trade offer back on the table and see if you're in yo right mind this week. Eddie George for Stephen Davis, Eric Moulds, and Marcus Robinson

Might want to check your schedule kiddo ....

I believe my gamble on Terrell Davis is about to pay some serious dividends. Looks like he'll be named starter and be the Bronco back to score all them points

While I doubt that will happen, the LRP has been prepared for that fact. Actually, I hope TD does start. With recent Bronco history during the opening weeks and their RB's, Anderson will be in soon enough and you can then bank on stubble toes Stephen Davis. Oh yeah, the points will come from Griese, not Davis against the G-Men.

BTW, check the schedule grasshopper. No tracks around here. Just a huge river to drown in and one team standing in your way to de-rail the Express.

Ntelekt, what happened? Check the mail.

Lastly, what is your itch MH? Everything I say, you come behind it like a little puppy following a child to school. I see you still trying to "improve" that group you call a team at this late date. However, I'm still trying to figure why you would want Stubby Toes, Moulds, whose QB is shaky at best, and of course, "I probably won't play this weekend with my back injury and my QB is Shane Matthews" Robinson. To each his own I guess. Get yours playa :emlaugh:

79:

I peeped you out, and responded...

Sorry bout that delay! :D

Is Mighty Hornet still in here talkin' trash???? ;)

Ntel,
Yeah, I'm here with a bad arse team too!!!! I tried to help sorry steal city out by making that trade. It's not too late. Get help for your team and get help soon!!!!

I see I'm not the only one trying to make deals. Only thing though, I don't have to do it in the cover of night by e-mail. Only lame teams do that. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Ntel,
Yeah, I'm here with a bad arse team too!!!! I tried to help sorry steal city out by making that trade. It's not too late. Get help for your team and get help soon!!!!

Oh no!!!:eek:

Mighty Helmet got Tim Couch, Ricky Proehl, and Mike Alstott! What is I gon' do???? :(

I'm gonna have to keep my good eye on you...

*snicker*

Originally posted by mighty hornet
I see I'm not the only one trying to make deals. Only thing though, I don't have to do it in the cover of night by e-mail. Only lame teams do that. :emlaugh:

LMAO@MH :emlaugh: :emlaugh: I felt like i was given away top secret to the Russia. email me back! check your email! Got Dayum!

Ntel.....
It's to late for the 2nd league. I tried!

My mission in the preseason was to become the team that everybody loves to hate. I think my mission has been accomplished. LOL

To all the teams that didn't want to make a trade with the Hornets, you will get a well whooped arse!!!

Fiyah,
Yo arse bout to get burnt in Week 1.
:redhot: :redhot:

Let the beating began.......

SU Jag 79.....

Thanks for giving me back Jay Riemersma. :D I knew it was just a matter of time before you waive him. I'm taking your advice about Jackie Harris playa. So I just waive his arse. :D

My first week should be a cake walk. :eek: Who own the Durty South Villans? Anyway, are Yall ready for Marshall Faulk and the Vipers! :redhot:

Why not waive him? Jay is great, but Tony is better. Plus, the way the QB situation is in Buffalo, you might be looking for Harris again.

S4L, if you didn't want to do that, why didn't you say so? Oh after the fact arse ..... yours is coming playa

Back