Swac Championship Game Updates: Southern vs Jackson State - 1:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want JSU to win a 2nd title before A&M won our 2nd....since we got in the SWAC

our new coach will win a 2nd one for A&M before jsu....bet dat up son :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jSU's recurring post season nightmare. Them mofos just need to give up on OOC and post season games.

I believe that was all on the QB, the player was open immediately and Moore floated the ball which continued to drift the player to the sideline. It happens but the throw should have been a lot better.

I agree that the throw was horrible, but I teach my HS players that they have to adjust to the ball once its out of the QB's hands no matter what. HE HAS TO STAY IN BOUNDS AT ALL COSTS!!!!

I agree that the throw was horrible, but I teach my HS players that they have to adjust to the ball once its out of the QB's hands no matter what. HE HAS TO STAY IN BOUNDS AT ALL COSTS!!!!

Even if he would have caught it in bounds, it still would have been no good since he had already stepped out.

JSU aka the Buffalo Bills lol

2 years in a row....oh so close but yet so far :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::happydance::happydance:

That's why I get frustrated with SWAC Football sometimes. Like you said, High School seemingly have more football sense than SWAC Players.

Even if he would have caught it in bounds, it still would have been no good since he had already stepped out.

Right.....he simply ran out of bounds on his own!!!! During the route!!!!! With nobody around him!!!! CLASSIC SWAC!!!!! smdh.........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Something that shouldn't get lost on that play was the fact that SU had that 17-play scoring drive after being pinned on their own 1.

Last edited:
Something that shouldn't get lost on that play was the fact that SU had 3 scoring drives that started basically on their own goal line. 3 times they drove the full entire field on JSU to score.

That 99 yard drive was gold..........CHAMPIONSHIP GOLD!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SOUTHERN!!!!

For 6 consecutive years, the SCG trophy has gone to the WESTERN Division......

2008 GSU
2009 PVAMU
2010 TXSU
2011 GSU
2012 UAPB
2013 SU

Thanks for keeping it in the WEST...........where it belongs!:jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back