SWAC Basketball - Week 1(and Week 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JSU had a webcast. Still, if you did, you would have saw how we moved the ball and bodies and got open looks, compared to JSU just coming down, dribbling, and then shooting. It's why one team shot 64% in the second half and the other shot 33%.

Dude, that's nothing new. We always shot like that under T. Anderson (AAU style). And how long has he been our coach? So, you're telling me that our style has beaten you guys all these years until now?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dude, that's nothing new. We always shot like that under T. Anderson (AAU style). And how long has he been our coach? So, you're telling me that our style has beaten you guys all these years until now?

yall might have beat Spivery, but not Banks. Thinking about it, JSU was one of the teams that Spivery use to always beat.

SU beat JSU last year. If you talking about that last coach we had. Hell he didn't beat anybody. Lol

SU beat JSU last year. If you talking about that last coach we had. Hell he didn't beat anybody. Lol

Thank you. You got SUjagalwayslie talking about you all always beat JSU. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! School that youngster, JR.

it seems to me that jsu's coach needs to change his team's style

it seems to me that jsu's coach needs to change his team's style

Naw, we need to change our coach. He's been there since the school opened back in 1877. He's been around since James Naismith was eating peaches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spivery use to kick y'all azz 50% of the time.

pinocchio.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JN99, can you pls PM yo boy. LOL!!!!!!! He's really making that SU in his avatar name look bad.

look it up. Spivery use to beat JSU. Like I said y'all were one of the few teams he use to beat. Matter of fact for a while he had a 3-4 game winning streak in Jackson.

Dude stop. Spivery couldn't beat his meat, nevertheless another team. Aside from the 2005-2006 tournament team he inherited, he beat JSU exactly one time. Not that JSU was special, that was pretty much his performance against everybody.
Do you go to games. Chris Davis was the JSU Killa. Look it up like I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back