SWAC Basketball PVdogteam hates you

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
All we wanted was a new basketball coach at the end of 2015, but nooooooo you just have to keep losing to Rimm. Admit it, this is a conspiracy against my beloved Purple and Gold, we are NOT that good, can't count on you for anything smh

PRAIRIE VIEW, Texas – Prairie View A&M remained red hot as they won their fifth straight game for the first time in seven seasons after a 79-58 rout over Arkansas-Pine Bluff at the Baby Dome on Monday night....

http://pvpanthers.com/news/2015/2/23/MBB_0223152633.aspx

All we wanted was a new basketball coach at the end of 2015, but nooooooo you just have to keep losing to Rimm. Admit it, this is a conspiracy against my beloved Purple and Gold, we are NOT that good, can't count on you for anything smh

PRAIRIE VIEW, Texas – Prairie View A&M remained red hot as they won their fifth straight game for the first time in seven seasons after a 79-58 rout over Arkansas-Pine Bluff at the Baby Dome on Monday night....

http://pvpanthers.com/news/2015/2/23/MBB_0223152633.aspx

WUT

That's what I don't understand

Just like we don't understand how bad our team can play during the season and get lucky in the tournament and get blown in the play in game. At least be competitive like some of the other SWAC schools in the play in game and regular season

Just like we don't understand how bad our team can play during the season and get lucky in the tournament and get blown in the play in game. At least be competitive like some of the other SWAC schools in the play in game and regular season
Y'all have won 9 of your last 11 games though.

Y'all have won 9 of your last 11 games though.

They've won 9 of the last 11 games by doing what Rimm hasn't done in the 8 years he's been here which is by speeding the game up. His coaching style is to slow games down and eat up the shot clock.

Unfortunately for PV (lol):

Grambling is terrible.
MVSU has a 1st year coach.
JSU is mediocre.
Alcorn is mediocre.
UAPB is jekyll and hyde (they went on a winning streak but then have got spanked here and there)

PV will end up with 10-11 SWAC wins and could meet TSU (who they have beat) or Alabama State (who would be more problematic but beatable) in the Finals. Looks like yall are stuck with him for a while which frustrates them because of the style they play. Payne will get Valley better and if JSU gets better and UAPB looks like UAPB which we know, PV would go from a top team like they are now (4th best record in the SWAC) to the PV we know lol .

Unfortunately for PV (lol):

Grambling is terrible.
MVSU has a 1st year coach.
JSU is mediocre.
Alcorn is mediocre.
UAPB is jekyll and hyde (they went on a winning streak but then have got spanked here and there)

I haven't seen any of those teams, but the fact that ASU is actually in 2nd place in the SWAC lets me know a whole lot about the current state of the SWAC.
:(

carry on.....

I haven't seen any of those teams, but the fact that ASU is actually in 2nd place in the SWAC lets me know a whole lot about the current state of the SWAC.

carry on.....

image.jpg

carry on.....

wait, yall were hitting your chests a few months ago about how jackson and this team was on a misison, now your overachieving? come on...

If Bama State beats TSU, different tone, since hoops is basically over for you they're not that good

do you know who Wendell Lewis is?

If Bama State beats TSU, different tone, since hoops is basically over for you they're not that good

do you know who Wendell Lewis is?
Wendell should've been playing like that the whole season. He's had a lot of knee problems in the past but I think he could've had a better season than he has had to this point. It'll be interesting to see how TSU does against Alabama A&M and Southern.

Back