Swac Basketball 2/13 & 2/15/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You tickle me.....:lol:

lol I was giving a compliment. I don't know when the last time the SWAC had 3 women's basketball squads to have a streak of 7 games or more in conference play but of course he is getting old so he don't know no better.

Meanwhile, our Cardinals well MY CARDINALS signed Stevie Baggs out of the CFL. He played at Bethune, and has serious talent.

I was giving a compliment but fugg y'all. I take back what I said.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Since you are FINALLY out of high school... FUGG YOU TOO! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously young brotha...I know u were being complimentary, just felt like pissing you off.

1.) Look like we took TSU's money!

2.) Way to kick that azz JSU!

3.) Who next?

4.) We have never discussed "Get to the Money" in the Den. Actually, I never knew it was on the warm-ups, however, the Clarion-Ledger did a story back in December (I think) on the motto for the team this year and explained where it came from.

5.) While only UAPB can really brag on attendance this year, JSU is probably second in the league in attendance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Since you are FINALLY out of high school... FUGG YOU TOO! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously young brotha...I know u were being complimentary, just felt like pissing you off.

LOL No I have 2 more months and you didn't piss me off.

2 more months?!!! Either you started posting as an 8th grader or your azz is slow! :lol::lol:

lol I forgot when I posted.

QUOTE OF THE YEAR

“All we’re trying to do is position ourselves now (for next month’s SWAC tournament),â€￾ Kilbert said. “And I’ll be honest: I would rather face Prairie View in the tournament than Southern.

“I say that because Southern is going to contest and make you shoot jump shots. Prairie View — basically they say, ‘We’ll let you score, because we’re going to score, too.’ But Southern is going to contest everything you do, and that’s what they did to us tonight.â€￾

Meanwhile, our Cardinals well MY CARDINALS signed Stevie Baggs out of the CFL. He played at Bethune, and has serious talent.

My Cardinals too! :D

I didn't know you were still high school....Wow! I thought you were a Southern alum.....

My Cardinals too! :D

I didn't know you were still high school....Wow! I thought you were a Southern alum.....

Yep but it when I graduate from high school I am going to be back and forth to Arizona this year. I can't wait until we play the Saints at home and Dallas.

Yep but it when I graduate from high school I am going to be back and forth to Arizona this year. I can't wait until we play the Saints at home and Dallas.

I am going to try and make one of their road games this season. I'll decide when I see the schedule. I wanted to go to the Tennessee game, but the Titans play in an open stadium and I wasn't traveling that far just to sit in the cold.

I am going to try and make one of their road games this season. I'll decide when I see the schedule. I wanted to go to the Tennessee game, but the Titans play in an open stadium and I wasn't traveling that far just to sit in the cold.

I know our opponents. We play the Falcons in ATL. (may make that one) dont have to pay but for the game ticket as I have family and friends who stay near the Georgia Dome. We play the Panthers in Charlotte (ugh) Minnesota in Minnesota the Chiefs. I'm sure you wouldn't want to go to Qualcomm Stadium anyway. Our home schedule is fun, with Dallas, New Orleans and Denver coming to town. The Raiders as well.

I know our opponents. We play the Falcons in ATL. (may make that one) dont have to pay but for the game ticket as I have family and friends who stay near the Georgia Dome. We play the Panthers in Charlotte (ugh) Minnesota in Minnesota the Chiefs. I'm sure you wouldn't want to go to Qualcomm Stadium anyway. Our home schedule is fun, with Dallas, New Orleans and Denver coming to town. The Raiders as well.

That's the one I want to go to right there......:tup:

Do you know the date?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So are you saying it's our coaching that's holding us back? :confused:

Well, TSU lost by 3. They rebounded a missed FT with 2 seconds on the clock with that 3 point deficit. They finished the game with 1 timeout...I'm just sayin', that may have been a great time to use it, rather than trying to go 3/4 of the court against the clock.

So are you saying it's our coaching that's holding us back? :confused:

Nope, the coaching looked fine to me. Our guys were scrappier and we had a guy that could hit the big shots down the stretch. Having a guy like Johnson can really neutralize things - 3s count for more than 2s.

Nope, the coaching looked fine to me. Our guys were scrappier and we had a guy that could hit the big shots down the stretch. Having a guy like Johnson can really neutralize things - 3s count for more than 2s.

He hit them when they counted, and he hit a bunch, but if I'm not mistaken, he shot like 20 of em. You shoot THAT many, you BETTER be hitting them at a decent clip. And like I said, he was hitting them at CLUTCH times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back