SWAC Baseball - 3/28/06

Jaguar94

4 non-conference games tonight:

Valley at Ark.-Little Rock
J-State at Tulane
Tx. Sthrn at Baylor
PV at Houston

Hopefully, we can win at least 2 of these games. Pine Bluff scared UALR last week. Valley should beat them. Any SWAC win in the remaining games would be good for the conference.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: SWAC Baseball - 2/28/06

Nonchalant said:
Will this game be broadcasted over the net?

Taken from Tulane's website:
.......Tuesday's game will be broadcast live on the radio on the flagship station of Tulane baseball, WRBH 88.3 FM, and fans can also listen live on the internet though the All-Access Pass at www.TulaneGreenWave.com. In addition, live stats are provided for free on the official website of Tulane Athletics via GameTracker. .......

Jaguar94 said:
Taken from Tulane's website:
.......Tuesday's game will be broadcast live on the radio on the flagship station of Tulane baseball, WRBH 88.3 FM, and fans can also listen live on the internet though the All-Access Pass at www.TulaneGreenWave.com. In addition, live stats are provided for free on the official website of Tulane Athletics via GameTracker. .......

:tup:

I'm assuming the title of this thread should read 3/28/06, correct?

Jaguar94 said:

J-State at Tulane
Tx. Sthrn at Baylor
PV at Houston

Hopefully, we can win at least 2 of these games. Pine Bluff scared UALR last week. Valley should beat them. Any SWAC win in the remaining games would be good for the conference.

Kick UALR's butt!!!! They are a first swing team against black schools!!! They don't respect the pitching!!!!

Jaguar94 said:

J-State at Tulane
Tx. Sthrn at Baylor
PV at Houston

Jackson State -lost to #11 Tulane today, 14-4.
Texas Southern - lost to #24 Baylor today, 10-4.
Alcorn State -defeated Grambling State today, 6-4.
Mississippi Valley - lost to Arkansas Little Rock today, 8-3.
Prairie View - versus Houston was rained out.

JSU's pitching was horrible!!!!!:sick: :sick: :vomit:
Even though JSU out hit Tulane 8-6, JSU walked 19 and hit 4 batters.:shame:

From talking to some players and the coach the umpiring was kinda shady but oh well we go down to Baton Rouge on Friday Healthy and ready to get in some Jaguar tail

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JSU2DEC said:
From talking to some players and the coach the umpiring was kinda shady but oh well we go down to Baton Rouge on Friday Healthy and ready to get in some Jaguar tail
Have fun friday....:ebrow: ....I'll be there saturday,1 pm...SU vs JSU....Lee-Hines Field

OnlySU said:
Have fun friday....:ebrow: ....I'll be there saturday,1 pm...SU vs JSU....Lee-Hines Field
Im going to. :nod: I have nothing else to do. I guess I will roll on campus to see us.

Back