SUNS IN 6!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Uhhh people read the name of this thread!!! I'm on my way go to Suns's square up to Marjle's to get on some wings, a hineken light and watch the PHX tie this thing back up!

Kurt Thomas played a little last night, if he can get in game shape, and Diaw can move back to the 3 post,that will cause some mismatches. In all honesty, this might be a seven game series. Shaq better get all the rest he can because he's gonna get run out of the gym in the finals.

ravel74 said:
Kurt Thomas played a little last night, if he can get in game shape, and Diaw can move back to the 3 post,that will cause some mismatches. In all honesty, this might be a seven game series. Shaq better get all the rest he can because he's gonna get run out of the gym in the finals.

2 things wrong with your statements:

-Dallas is not a running team (In other words Dallas in 6)
-(This one is a BOLD statement) Even with their backs against the wall...Detroit in 7

Actually they are, Avery just knows that they can't win running against Phoenix. But I know what you're saying. :)

Hey Homeboy(Ravel74).....

Suns in what??? *snicker*

capt.sge.cql01.020606082229.photo00.photo.default-335x512.jpg

drown50.jpg

Re: Hey Homeboy(Ravel74).....

Hey ravel, I hear it's real hot in Phoenix today. :emlaugh:

sweat.bmp

its gone be 110 by gametime, by then the fish will be fried, etoufee simmering, cold one in hand, with the same results from game 4,smacking these d-town/grambling azz/mavericks cherring co-workers that call me traitor all the time people

Now blue you know doggone well dallas dont play well in the PHX!!! Dirk Bird dont show up in consecutive games.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ravel74 said:
its gone be 110 by gametime, by then the fish will be fried, etoufee simmering, cold one in hand, with the same results from game 4,smacking these d-town/grambling azz/mavericks cherring co-workers that call me traitor all the time people

Uh, you want a towel to get all that egg off your face, playa?

Oh, and um, you got your Shaq jersey ready for next week, or are you gonna jump on the Jetwagon now that baby Bell 'nem been "Sun"t home?

DAMN, but the playoffs have been GREAT this year! :dizzy:

Yeah dem boys laid down in the 2nd half,good run,i have a bittersweet feeling at least it was to a fellow Southernite. Vinita I had to go in the bedroom to get away from the ribbing, just out of curiosity come on here and have to get from yall, its all good though.

I was pulling for Phoenix ( I just that style of game... plus the underdog had a lot of heart). Now though I can root for the Mavericks, a team I've always liked, who now has Avery repping to the fullest.

Avery did a good job of coaching...and making adjustments. Props to him for keeping it together early and putting the Suns away late. Good job "Avry":emlaugh:

Back