Southern's Quinn excited to face FBS powerhouse Georgia

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Do you think Quinn is a Heisman trophy candidate?
Currently there are no heisman trophy candidates. Too early in the season, so the answer is no. Can he become a candidate? Depends on his performance through out the season.

Currently there are no heisman trophy candidates. Too early in the season, so the answer is no. Can he become a candidate? Depends on his performance through out the season.
Another intelligent answer. You and JR need to talk to bluedog.

Heck I'm excited to see the game even though I know we stand little chance at staying within 6 TDs of Georgia. Just to watch a game in an SEC atmosphere and see our team and band perform in an SEC stadium was enough to get me excited about the game.

Band perform? Is that what it boils down to now? The band shuckin and jivin in front of them folks? Come on man.

...in prayer for Quinn. smh

Again, maybe he will break one when they put the cheerleaders out. I hope don't break that po child in half.

Heck I'm excited to see the game even though I know we stand little chance at staying within 6 TDs of Georgia. Just to watch a game in an SEC atmosphere and see our team and band perform in an SEC stadium was enough to get me excited about the game.

At least you real about going just to get a check. Some Alcorn fans thought they had a chance vs Tech.. smh Im sure UGA will pull their starters after the first quarter so it may be something people can watch after that. I know the starters have to get reps but I wish these teams would just give games like this to the scout team.

UGA about to bust the scoreboard on SU with the way they did South Carolina last week. Chubbs gonna have 250 yards rushing... at the half.

It's funny that all of the folks with the most criticism on here's team is giving up 51+ points and over 600 yards a game after playing 3 games. That's like Mark Cuban having a homeless guy as financial advisor.

It's funny that all of the folks with the most criticism on here's team is giving up 51+ points and over 600 yards a game after playing 3 games. That's like Mark Cuban having a homeless guy as financial advisor.
Speaking of financial adviser, I wonder who advised su to play this game.

This game's going to totally embarrass the SWAC because people are going to ask....what conference is this su team from?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

This game's going to totally embarrass the SWAC because people are going to ask....what conference is this su team from?

That sounds like the Middle Tennessee game y'all played this year. *snicker*

I tell you what folks watching us play y'all last week probably thought we were playing a D2 school.

Willie has the Heart of a Lion. Whether you like SU or not, Quinn is an amazing Football player. I sincerely hope he shines... The kid, as well as Southern University deserves it.

...in prayer for Quinn. smh

Again, maybe he will break one when they put the cheerleaders out. I hope don't break that po child in half.

TP, Quinn has played against 5 star kids coming through. He is South Florida tough.He will be fine. If he aspires to be in the NFL like a Sproles. You don't be scared of getting hurt against Georgia. If anything Ga has to be careful of having a fluke injury happen playing a meaningless FCS game. Quinn is so low to the ground he would have to get hit late or somebody dive at him. Going to be hard to just line him up and hit him direct. Quinn has to worry about ankle injuries by getting tripped up. I am more worried about him getting hit as an unprotected WR than him returning kicks.

Dude nobody is going to care but you. America doesn't give a rats arse about the SWAC. Only the Power 5 conferences matter to the majority of folks. If anything the folks will be asking GA why play a FCS school AT ALL. Did folks ask what conferences teams played in when schools were scoring 80 -90 points on teams?

Yall think to much and act like America really cares about anything below FBS football. LMAO. Only true hard core fans can tell you ND State is the defending FCS champs. And won 3 years in a row. Folks don't know or care.

Dude nobody is going to care but you. America doesn't give a rats arse about the SWAC. Only the Power 5 conferences matter to the majority of folks. If anything the folks will be asking GA why play a FCS school AT ALL. Did folks ask what conferences teams played in when schools were scoring 80 -90 points on teams?

Yall think to much and act like America really cares about anything below FBS football. LMAO. Only true hard core fans can tell you ND State is the defending FCS champs. And won 3 years in a row. Folks don't know or care.

It's amazing how tomorrow is somehow being billed as the death of HBCU football. Hell, Georgia beat FBS team Troy 66-0 just last year and beat the brakes off ULM to start the season. Somehow the Sun Belt conference didn't fold as a result.

Whatever you say JR.

Against su's defense, Chubbs can get 200 yards in the first half running backwards.

Whatever you say JR.

Against su's defense, Chubbs can get 200 yards in the first half running backwards.

Who cares. America doesn't. Only YOU ARE embarrassed. Like JN99 said, the other PWC conferences who are actually FBS getting beat like a drum against the Power 5 teams like Georgia ain't fold up or get laughed at.

Were you embarrassed about getting beat by MTennState? Did that set the SWAC back 20 years? Then you laughed at SU for losing to La Tech only to get SMOKED by the same SU team. Two years in a row now we have put 40 plus points on your school. Yet you worried about Chubb running for 250 in the first half on SU like we should be able to stop him with consistency. I do know this. No one from JSU can run for 200 yards on SU defense. Hell your star WR didn't even get 100 yards on us. Get out of MS some Jayrob. Nobody cares about FCS ball. They could care less if SU gets beat by 100. Actually Ga would catch more hell for even running up the score on a FCS team like that.

Come on JR, this article's about Georgia and su. Stay on topic.
I'm still trying to figure out who scheduled this game and why there's no betting line on how bad su will beat Georgia.

Back