Southern vs. Tennessee State: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nation really got into the game tonight. :tup:

I heard the crowd and the band in the background of our broadcast so clear tonight. I got home sick big time tonight. That does not happen very often........Beautiful night and a great win for The Nation!!!

I heard the crowd and the band in the background of our broadcast so clear tonight. I got home sick big time tonight. That does not happen very often........Beautiful night and a great win for The Nation!!!

You missed a good one tonight. The Jags played really well.

The nation really got into the game tonight. :tup:

:tup: :tup: :tup: I know. When Gerard came in the game they were loud and then when the band blew Neck about 3 or 4 times. I see why the Nation are the best and Tn State players played with class. I think they prayed with the football team after the game was over and then walked to the Tn State band and waiting until they played the Alma Mater and TSU fans were congratulating them even though the outcome. :tup: :tup: The Nation showed up and showed out yesterday.

The intensity of Mumford was amazing!!!! What did everyone think of the new Commercials on the Human Jukebox and The JAGS that played on Jag vision tonight??

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

:tup: :tup: :tup: I know. When Gerard came in the game they were loud and then when the band blew Neck about 3 or 4 times. I see why the Nation are the best and Tn State players played with class. I think they prayed with the football team after the game was over and then walked to the Tn State band and waiting until they played the Alma Mater and TSU fans were congratulating them even though the outcome. :tup: :tup: The Nation showed up and showed out yesterday.

I am so happy TNST and FAMU is back on our schedule. When I was an under grad, I could not imagine us not playing TNST. I used to love to see their band in Mumford. These games are a part of our heritage. And, it is time our younger fans like yourself get a chance to experience the electricity that a game like TNST brings to our football world. I was blessed to see Jefferson St. Joe Gilliam, Joe 747 Adams, DC Ramsey and a bunch of names from Jefferson St. that I can't remember at this time of night. :lol: :emlaugh:

The game was great to listen to I wish JC Politz was here to see that game it was an classic:saw:

The intensity of Mumford was amazing!!!! What did everyone think of the new Commercials on the Human Jukebox and The JAGS that played on Jag vision tonight??

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

You shole is right. This was the most exciting game in Mumford in a long time. When it was 27-6, all I could do was sit there in frustration while this TnSt girl in this red shirt was talking all kinda noise in section 8W. Nobody could tell her a damn thang at that point. The jukebox was on point tonight, and those new commercials were off the hook. The jukebox did the damn thang at halftime as usual, then after halftime, G-Money came in, and the crowd was jumpin. This was a comeback for the ages. We left a lot of points and scoring opportunities on the table with our special teams and dumb play calling and still scored 41 points. Good way to beat TnSt, unlike some other school in the SWAC with the same colors as TnSt. :emlaugh: Congrats SU.

It was a nice game...wasnt boring at all....the fans showed-out ...even with the rain...it was good to see both schools fans clown with each other and bond...i was in 11 east across from the band and tsu had a lil crowd in 12 east plus down on the other end by the band....they didn't complain about the amount of tickets that were given to their school....they jus drove down came on campus early and brought tickets...this could be a real big rival if they keep each other on the schedules...this game ran down to the wire and was way more exciting than the famu & pvu game

You shole is right. This was the most exciting game in Mumford in a long time. When it was 27-6, all I could do was sit there in frustration while this TnSt girl in this red shirt was talking all kinda noise in section 8W. Nobody could tell her a damn thang at that point. The jukebox was on point tonight, and those new commercials were off the hook. The jukebox did the damn thang at halftime as usual, then after halftime, G-Money came in, and the crowd was jumpin. This was a comeback for the ages. We left a lot of points and scoring opportunities on the table with our special teams and dumb play calling and still scored 41 points. Good way to beat TnSt, unlike some other school in the SWAC with the same colors as TnSt. :emlaugh: Congrats SU.

Hmmmm yeah play-calling was crazy but it was alright not worse then last week but the defense stepped up and finished with 7 or 8 sacks. Our LB, Gary Chapman finished with 11 tackles and did a lot more.

It was a nice game...wasnt boring at all....the fans showed-out ...even with the rain...it was good to see both schools fans clown with each other and bond...i was in 11 east across from the band and tsu had a lil crowd in 12 east plus down on the other end by the band....they didn't complain about the amount of tickets that were given to their school....they jus drove down came on campus early and brought tickets...this could be a real big rival if they keep each other on the schedules...this game ran down to the wire and was way more exciting than the famu & pvu game

It had drizzled a little and I was mad because I thought the rain was going to have players slipping and all that but on that little pass to Darren Coats that's what started that. I think Gerard and Jarmaul are a great job being leaders. :nod: They are improving game by game as a whole team and not individuals. :tup:

Great win by the Jags, they hung in there and didn't cave under the pressure of that big 1st half deficit. Mumford was really rocking last night.

Yeah, oh girl in the red was trying to act bad in Mumford.... But the jags hushed that Tigerrette up!! THE STUDENT SECTION IS THE BEST!!!

Hey TOP DOG one thing we have that TNSU doesn't is Defense. They scored 16 points on us. We didn't start or play our starting QB don't get it twisted we are not rolling over for you Jags. Please beat every one on the way to our game.

Oh yeah Pete will return next season. No way he has a losing season. :emlaugh:

The TnSU game was more exciting than the PV game? :confused: You guys like to see 2 teams scoring @ will vs GOOD defense being displayed on both sides of the ball? :confused:

I can appreciate a great comeback but to me, the best game I'd seen in quite a while was week before last. That game was in-doubt up until 3-4 mins to go in the game. :confused:

Good win Jags. But we'll gitcha' lol @ the high school stadium in Houston next fall @ 12:30 pm sharp. :swink:

Good win Jags. But we'll gitcha' lol @ the high school stadium in Houston next fall @ 12:30 pm sharp. :swink:

And you're proud of playing in a high school stadium? :shame::shame::shame: Don't you think PV has damaged the SWAC brand enough over the years? :lol: :emlaugh:

The TnSU game was more exciting than the PV game? :confused: You guys like to see 2 teams scoring @ will vs GOOD defense being displayed on both sides of the ball? :confused:

I can appreciate a great comeback but to me, the best game I'd seen in quite a while was week before last. That game was in-doubt up until 3-4 mins to go in the game. :confused:

yea...they both had good defense last week...but it was nothing exciting during the game....yall didn't bring no band...nothin was really shaking on offense so the crowd wasn't really into that game like they was last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back