Southern University investigating leaked 'private' video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lickety-split didn't get fired until after Da Queen was forced out. She had a lifetime licking position as long as Da Queen was there. :snicker:
You just agreed with the previous point. She's no longer at the school. Even more so, she didn't go viral. You can't say the same on either point for this person still employed by southern university.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
But considering his position on campus, this would have to affect his reputation and the confidence in his ability to do his job, especially with the other stuff hovering around him.

I was told he comes from money and was heir to the throne as being the next president of SU....

I was told he comes from money and was heir to the throne as being the next president of SU....
Say it ain't so Founder, say it ain't so. If this happens, southern will REALLY become even more of a laughingstock in Louisiana.
My advice, don't do it southern....don't do it. Cut your losses and move on.

Say it ain't so Founder, say it ain't so. If this happens, southern will REALLY become even more of a laughingstock in Louisiana.
My advice, don't do it southern....don't do it. Cut your losses and move on.

Just saying what I was told by some SU Alums.....I think SU is cutting their losses. Man you see that video....man I'm trying to tell you she had some double twist head bagger boogie head game.

I hope this incident places SU on the fast track of moving away from family type hookups. I believe his brother had his degree revoked due to the grades scandal.

Wow....the conversation I had only spoke about him being a rich kid.

The Army boot people out for similar reasons.

General booted for 'inappropriate' relationship

In a stinging letter of reprimand, Gen. Daniel Allyn, the vice chief of the Army, wrote that the “manner and frequency” of his communication with the woman compromised the chain of command and created the perception that she was given preferential treatment. Allyn noted that Grigsby had been warned by his top aides about the public appearance of the relationship but continued.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ge...ionship/ar-BBD55Uy?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

We'll do just like another SWAC school did in Mississippi, when the university received several lawsuits for allowing an administrative person to use her position to force other women into performing explicit sex acts (licking) with her. She was promoted and given a raise. But I'm sure you are going to say it was White folks fault.

WHO committed a sexual act with her? Y'all mofos just keep reaching...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
well. one thing I know is that chick proved why you can't spell SUcks without SU!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back