Southern - Delaware State: Game Updates (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think the Blitzing in the 1st half was a little to much....BUT!!!...It did it's Job........It wore down Del.'s Offensive line and QB 's ...that was it's whole purpose....Greg Williams says it best....Bang em up from the start...and it makes the job alot easier at the End......Great Job Jags!!!

special teams and turnover did.... we led every statistical category except points and turnovers..... what does that have to do with Del State manhandling SU? DELAWARE STATE??? Your defense gave up more yards in the first half than we gave up the entire game.

Ok...you led in every stat category in the game, but still lost??

Explain that one. :smh:

Last edited:
Good 4th quarter!

I had a great time at the game. DSU didn't send Stump game film and Stump didn't have anything to send but nevertheless, good come from behind win. For the Brave who said Stump don't need to call plays, you need to shut the hell up. We didn't get a game film and still beat their azz.

Good 4th quarter!

I had a great time at the game. DSU didn't send Stump game film and Stump didn't have anything to send but nevertheless, good come from behind win. For the Brave who said Stump don't need to call plays, you need to shut the hell up. We didn't get a game film and still beat their azz.

I didn't know we didn't get game film. Props to coach mitchell and gilbert for making the adjustments after the second half.

4961438487_789ecf3f2f_z.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't had a chance to see the game yet, but read the box score. Way to bounce back Jags! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back