Southern - Delaware State: Game Updates (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Same ole Stump. Ya'll fired the dean of BCF coaches to hire one of the worst 5 or 10 BCF coaches in the last 30 years.

Stump's offense has not caused us the game. They have controlled the ball. He should have taken the 3on the goal line is the only issue I have with him on the offensive side of ball. Outside of number 33 needs to get back in the game. Can't bench him for that fumble. Dude has more power than Holiman. Special Teams gave up the TD and the defense has given up 2 TDs they didn't have too. If they had done their job. Folks would say Stump has done okay on the offensive side of the ball playing ball control. Now the Freshman Qb has to grow some nuts and play ball.

True Freshman. He will be okay. But this was not the day for him to have to get into the game.

JR, your QB will not get better anytime soon. This offense stinks. Stump ran three straight plays up the middle without his best RB touching the ball. He should've run it four straight times. He would've gotten a TD for sure.

I'll finish my assessments later..but, so far, from what I see, Im encouraged about SU's future in football.

Almost brought a tear to my eyes seeing a two-back set.

JR, your QB will not get better anytime soon. This offense stinks. Stump ran three straight plays up the middle without his best RB touching the ball. He should've run it four straight times. He would've gotten a TD for sure.

Actually JayRob I think #33 is the better RB. I am with Robber. He needs to start. I think he got in the dog house with the fumble. I say let him run that rock.

Didn't Tn State run yall out of Nashville?

special teams and turnover did.... we led every statistical category except points and turnovers..... what does that have to do with Del State manhandling SU? DELAWARE STATE??? Your defense gave up more yards in the first half than we gave up the entire game.

:topic:
Where is #33??? Is he cramping also?

I think they got pissed that he fumbled. He should get back in. Holimon is a homerun type back. He is not a power back. He should have been in the lineup on the goal line.

Stump's offense has not caused us the game. They have controlled the ball. He should have taken the 3on the goal line is the only issue I have with him on the offensive side of ball. Outside of number 33 needs to get back in the game. Can't bench him for that fumble. Dude has more power than Holiman. Special Teams gave up the TD and the defense has given up 2 TDs they didn't have too. If they had done their job. Folks would say Stump has done okay on the offensive side of the ball playing ball control. Now the Freshman Qb has to grow some nuts and play ball.

So the HC should not over rule the DC who has his safetys crowding the line getting beat? QB cramping?

Unless Stump recruits better than a pimp at a halfway house, SU may have issues. He wont be outcoaching too many folks.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Actually JayRob I think #33 is the better RB. I am with Robber. He needs to start. I think he got in the dog house with the fumble. I say let him run that rock.

That's who I was talking about. Oziquay or something? He should've run the ball all four times.

Ok I am confused now. WTF is Duran kicking? Did Griswold have some cramps too? We all know Duran can't kick. Griswold better be cramping.:upset:

That's who I was talking about. Oziquay or something? He should've run the ball all four times.

Nzwedke should have. I agree.

The fumble must have messed the side line up on letting him back in until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back