So What Schools are Not Under Any NCAA Penalties?

I don't know. But I do know unless our universities are funding adequate and competent staffing of their compliance offices, they will come under the crosshairs of the NCAA.

I read on another thread it was 6 out of 10 as of today. I can't remember the names. This is becoming a consistent trend at our schools. Case and point GSU had a superb compliance director but one of our interim presidents demoted him.

I agree more funding needs to be in place; but more importantly we have to have the proper leaders in place to hire competent staff. My graduate assistant job at Arkansas was in in compliance. They had an assistant AD for Compliance then he had a staffing managing it. It was phenomenal. Yet, they had the money. Which is the problem.

I don't know. But I do know unless our universities are funding adequate and competent staffing of their compliance offices, they will come under the crosshairs of the NCAA.

Unfortunately, it goes beyond compliance offices. Academic staffs are understaffed and media relations staffs are poorly staffed (even a school like Southern doesn't know how to update their web site). It's truly department-wide.

I think it's the 6 out of 10 as someone previously mentioned. We know about SU and UAPB. Can't remember the other school at this moment

Back