So men in 2024 filing lawsuits for two women having sex in front of them

CEE DOG

Good lawd! I know y'all have heard about this dude filing a lawsuit over Megan the Stallion and some female having sex on front of him. He said he was traumatized. He has to be a rum runner. When did men stoop to this? I mean even if it's two stud broads I'm at least watching for a few minutes. Just saying.

Good lawd! I know y'all have heard about this dude filing a lawsuit over Megan the Stallion and some female having sex on front of him. He said he was traumatized. He has to be a rum runner. When did men stoop to this? I mean even if it's two stud broads I'm at least watching for a few minutes. Just saying.i
I would have asked to join in.

Me snitch on two women having sex in front of me?
Not Happening No Way GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

This is America, some people are about that bag no matter how they can get it. His complaint is about a little more than the salacious details though. I think the sex details are an attempt to create enough pressure to force her into a settlement for an undisclosed amount.

Last edited:
Good lawd! I know y'all have heard about this dude filing a lawsuit over Megan the Stallion and some female having sex on front of him. He said he was traumatized. He has to be a rum runner. When did men stoop to this? I mean even if it's two stud broads I'm at least watching for a few minutes. Just saying.
@CEE DOG, please pardon my ignorance, but what the fuck is a "rum runner"?

@CEE DOG, please pardon my ignorance, but what the fuck is a "rum runner"?
My Mexican buddy I fish with brother is a gay. His brother who is gay call men who are feminine rum runners.😂 I use it so I want be political incorrect 😂 We all met up at the river to go fishing one day and this dude who was flamboyant tried to talk to him. He said "I might be gay but I don't do rum runners". 😂 He said if you are more feminine than him he doesn't want you. 😂

My Mexican buddy I fish with brother is a gay. His brother who is gay call men who are feminine rum runners.😂 I use it so I want be political incorrect 😂 We all met up at the river to go fishing one day and this dude who was flamboyant tried to talk to him. He said "I might be gay but I don't do rum runners". 😂 He said if you are more feminine than him he doesn't want you. 😂

I will say it again, I learn so much on this board. 🤣

Yes. sign of the times. You know when some guy is telling and father's bitching because they found out their 17 year son was banging one of their high school teachers. My father probably would not have said much to me about it if he found out, and it would not probably be a public outcry. But I am pretty sure, he would be bragging to his buddies.

My senior year in high school, one Saturday morning, I was sleeping in, like 9, 10 am. One of my sister's come knocking on my door and said this girl was here to see me. She wasn't black or white, but in the Sip, and if I said more, those from the Sip, would know my exact hometown. Anyway, I was dragging out of bed, slowly putting my clothes on and someone said hey. I looked up and it was the girl. I jumped and ask her, how did she get back to my bedroom. She said my father told her to go on back.

Back